Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, September 15, 2008
Kenny Rogers & Gelare Icecream PLUS wonderful company! :-*
Oh my favourite girls! :-*

Okay, today's good time spent with my V& C babes! :)
Before that, I was really tired and zonked out on my bed for 2 full hours.
And when I woke up, I was super frantic as I was late for my afternoon appointment! Gah.
Rushed out of the house to meet Kai and Jedi at tpy (Thankee you both for putting up with my lateness, and not getting very mad at me when I pushed back the timings).
I'm actually horrified that I made them wait 2 hours from the original time we were supposed to meet.

Lol, I needed my sleep ah :( Sorry guys!
Went to kinokuniya and got my TOBG! :)
I'm just waiting for my Brisingr to come out soon! Hehehe!

Walked over to Heeren's and got Jedi's havaianas!
Seems like the whole youth's getting havaianas eh?
They aren't cheap at all la, even with my 20% discount! -.-
And no one chose praias, with the exception of Gina, that is.
I am still sore my praias broke in Genting :(

The guys left and I went to cityhall to meet my favourite babes! :P
Vanny was buying butter cookies at the marketplace.
Thank God for good timing cos Clarene arrived immediately when we reached the mrt station again.

Decided to eat at Kenny Rogers! :)
I think I saw my sec school senior Rebecca there laaaa!
Dinner was super filling, and of course the company was great too!
I'm really thankful God blessed me with these two girls in my life!
Caught up with each other, and we were super excited about meeting too la!
Went to Suntec cos we got really bored with all the apparels in the boutiques.

Had Gelare icecream! Sat down and chatted more!
Our next outing will be next week.
And we are going to watch Mamma Mia!!! :D
Hehehe, happy happy!

Anyway I cleared all my modules! In case you all were wondering.
So yay, I'm glad, cos I'll be on par with my girlfriends again! :)

Who wants to assist me in the Ubin outing planning?!
Inform me online please, or if you don't have my address, leave yours on my tagboard and I'll add you up?
As for the rest of you, WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UBIN UPDATES! :)

Kendra Yep! But it's a bit hard la, no one's really willing to hire me since I'm starting school really soon! :( You won't be doing any more camps will you, means I won't be able to do camps with you until the next holiday!
MNG Hahahhahaha okay you make sure you keep to your promise ah!!!!! :) I think I should remove what I blogged or else it won't be a surprise anymore! :P
Alissa Yes!!! Thank you for reminding me! I forgot he's one of the greatest stalkers of my blog :X Okay, I shall remove it before he sees it! Hahahaha, I don't think he has internet connection yet! Nanny nanny poo poo!
Jaron Hahhaha I guess so, but it's sad la for a good friend to leave. Are you coping well in school?!

Goodnight and God bless you sweeties! :-*

10:55:00 PM