Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Job-hunting with bff love*
Imelda baby is a week old, and she's camera-shy! (Ha! I'm actually protecting her from your prying eyes!)

I shan't elaborate on today! It's really late alrdy. Like 2:21am the next day (I edited the post timing).
My self-select timetable is on tomorrow, and I'll be meeting my favourite girls in school again! :P
Then I'll have to fly to Bk Timah S.C. to work.
I thank God that at least I have a one-day job every week, though I think tmr's the second last lesson.
At least I have some basic pocket money to keep.

But I am officially broke now la.
My wallet prolly only has 80cents! :P
Need to get my last week's pay so at least I can supplement till next week?
If not I cannot go Mamma Mia with my girlfriends! :(
Hahahhaha!

It was pretty crazy when I got home becos for starters, I was swamped with orange flashes on msn!
And I was also chionging housework and having my second dinner! :X
Also, I experienced some really rollercoaster-ish feelings!
Really not good. Need to think/reflect more about this.

In any case, thank you to Shaobin and Jeremy He for hearing me out.
And to YX, Benji, Ken and many others who stood by me and accepted my unwillingness to talk.
Most of all I wanna thank God for BFF, she's the silent encourager! Even though she's not physically talking to me/on msn whatsoever, I know she's there for me! :P

Jeremy's really God-sent today.
I was ranting to him about some stuff I was unhappy about, if you'd really wanna know, it's hypocrisy.
And Jeremy just urged me to pray, and pray and pray!
I'm actually very encouraged by this boy who's so on fire for God!
I can literally sense his enthusiasm bubbling out throughout the conversation.

Which is why the statement "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength" is very true.
Jeremy IS very joyous!
I am inspired again.

And to Bings, I was really pleasantly surprised when you hello-ed me online!
I didn't expect to see you online any time soon la!
But in any case, I was really glad cos even though you were super far away from us, you are still in contact with us.
Which warms my heart to see how you treasure your friendships so much! I MUST learn to be like you! :)

Well, I didn't plan to trick you about my exam results, but it was a cheering up thing for me.
I'm sorry I did it at the expense of you! :P
Really no intention of giving you a heart attack! Hahhaa!

Kendra Yeah but we all have different priorities now! And yours is to study! But we can meet up for dinner or something you know! Then at least we won't miss each other's company so much, AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT HAVING SOMEONE TO GO HOME WITH! :P Hehehe, but not as if I'm scared to go home alone of what la, but I really like going home with people in the same estate! Very fun! Hahah, gosh this reply is so long! :X
Jedi Hehehhe! It's my pleasure! Hope you're enjoying the usage of your havaianas now! It's comfortable enough for you? (:
Bings Ahh, cannot believe you are online now, still. Happy ah! :)
Jedi Hahahhahahahahahahaha! To protect his real age! :P shhhh! I'm amazed you noticed!
Aloysius LOL! you wanna buy also?! Seems like our entire youth's getting havaianas! And they ain't that cheap either!! Ask me along when you decide to buy okay! :)
Alissa Meimei love love! :-* Yeah, never expected him to get online so quickly!! Gah! :X

Okay, hypocrites not allowed here! Hehehehehhee!
Goodnight and God bless you all, my TRUE blue friends! :P
(I am refering to blue-skinned people ONLY!!)
Just kidding!!!

11:14:00 AM