Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, September 20, 2008
It's been three long years, and we've aged
This post will be green in colour again in loving memory of my beloved best guy friend ever, Jasper Tan.

I had a mega hard time looking for the orbituaries in today's thick stack of papers! This is all due to my not reading The Straits Times in an ultra long time :X
In any case, those following my blog and close friends of mine will know that today's the 3rd death anniversary of our dearest (as I would call him then) Jasper korkor.

He's a super cool and ultra smart "brother" of mine la.
Extremely charismatic, easy to get along with and very caring. Which is why he's adored by all ages alike.
His life was, and still is, a living testimony to many, and a painful (yet joyous in another sense) reminder of a young boy giving his life up to the Lord. I am very inspired by the life of this brother.

And also I was, and still am, thankful for such of these God-given friends, like Sheila (my bff!) who was the one who brought him to Christ, and his many other close friends (for e.g. Aaron Sim) that he had during the short year he spent battling with cancer.

He fought a good fight, God was tremendously pleased with him and his service, and decided to take him home, for his work was finished on earth.

Much loves and misses from your "sister", Carissa.

-
Picture credits:
Renaissance Johannisburg Castle on Banks of Main River in Town of Aschaffenburg, Bavaria, Germany

Escapade to the countryside with a lake and a pretty castle!

Okay and so, today was a fully-stay-home day for me again.
Initially planned to go attend youth svc and cell activity today.
But I felt really unwell just now, I am still in awe at the amount of time I slept :O

Did some housework. Didn't have much of an appetite still, and the weather's slowly draining the youth in me.
Gosh I sound really old.

Right now as I'm typing I am still ______.
Some say it's fever, some say it's cold, I thought it was a flu, but it's probably the weather.
Mum's down in bed with a fever. Poor mom.
And it's parent's wedding anniversary today la!

Kendra Yes! You're so busy mugging that I don't see you around la! The only thing I can keep in touch with you is when I read your blog! :(
Bryan Hey! Hello! I am fine! How about you? Navy's good? (:

My sister woke up suddenly complaining that it was really noisy downstairs.
There's like a bunch of youngsters cheering and making a din la. And it's 1.39AM!!
Goodness, must be a birthday party or a gathering.
I'll go peek later! :P

Time for bed and quiet time with my Precious!
Goodnight and God bless! :)

10:02:00 PM