Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, September 01, 2008
I'm just very bored!
Okay I am not bored, I am just very cranky! Hahahaha!!
Talks with a friend! :)


ANYWAY I JUST WANNA SHOUT OUT!
I KNOW ALL YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS!!!

Ah maybe not all, but SOME! And maybe not little, but huge ones.

You little liar, I am not bothered so much about the depth or amount of your lies, God WILL deal with you in due time!
I am NOT jealous and I AM glad I AM NOT like you! :)


Honestly, adults are wise!
I say ONE MORE TIME: Adults ARE wise!!!!

I thank God once again for ST, becos EVERYTIME I REFLECT ON ST'S WORDS AND IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE ACTUALLY!!! Whatever she's telling me is the truth, I've just been blinded by lies for the PAST YEAR!

Hahaha, but I really really NEED to laugh la!!
It's humourous how I've been SO silly!!!

I am in fact grinning at myself now!!
Took me so long to come to this step!
And I AM GLAD! No turning back, no turning back!

I certainly don't wanna turn into a pillar of salt!!

Y'know, I have a feeling that when this post is released to my blog, I'm gona gain a few "enemies".
Rather, some friends will stop being my friends, but HEY! That doesn't matter to me.

If you think I'm arrowing you, so be it, I'm willing to lose this friendship anyway. (I am refering to the one I am blogging about)

Okay, enough talks, if you're really curious as to what I'm refering to, ASK ME! Hehehehe!!
I'm going off to enjoy myself liaosssssssssss!!


Byeeeeeeee!
Hehehehehee!!!!
*love love love*

-
Anyway to everyone else reading:
REMAIN POSITIVE HOR!! Don't be sucked into a world of bitterness!!
Life's FAR better than that! :)
3:01:00 AM