Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, September 06, 2008
I suddenly crave for icecream!!
I miss you bff, let's go for an all-girls outing soon! :)

Hello people! Pardon my blog post yesterday.
Really was too tired to go into much details!

Anyway! I am back from camp, and I'm very much alive right now!
I thank God that my awful cramping is now gone.
Siblings have alrdy left for cluny park with the youths.
Still considering whether I should go join them or not.

Anyway I am really tickled by somebody's email.
It's really unprofessional and very very silly.
However informal it is, it should still be neat and systematic right?
Neh mind neh mind! :)
But it's hilarious to me la.

Camp was really really tiring. But it's a good experience laaa!
Hehorheh was my mirror, and he's actually a good mirror if not for the pangseh-sentry-duty part.
Gah, I doubt Hehorheh reads my blog.

Hahahahah and now I feel like laughing, cos right after typing this I received the reply from my distant cousin.

The world wont care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself says (12:59 PM):
anyway did you go the gathering thingy i heard?
Carissa Fan • Imelda baby says (1:00 PM):
nope
im down with a bad throat
and had really bad cramps ytd

The world wont care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself says (1:04 PM):
ah
icic
better take care ah
hahaha
your mirror didnt take care of you
=s
lol

But Jer really took care of me ah, thanks for the thought of buying me supper!
And mcflurry also! Even though I bought it myself in the end :X
'Neways Neng Hao owes me happy meal I don't care!
I am hungry, I shall go eat muffins now. Continue blogging later!

-
Okay, I've eaten two muffins and watched 7 minutes of Cinderella 3! Ahh, it's interesting but it takes super long to buffer!
Don't know what I should do today, maybe I'll go meet the rest for dinner?
I scream for ice-cream! :)

Anyway, I am getting sick of my current blog skin, yeah I know I changed it barely a month ago.
What should I use now? Should I use my old white one back?
Cos I don't have any ideas what to modify at the moment!
Leave me a comment okay?!

Back to Cinderella and fantasies about true loveeeeee! :P

12:45:00 PM