Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, September 07, 2008
I miss Jbac! :(
Look down, but don't fall down again! :)

I polished an entire tub of ben and jerry's strawberry cheesecake ytd! :O
Can barely believe it myself la!
Now my family's being engrossed with King Kong while I'm blogging to past time before I go shower :X

Hehe, I am glad I have good reliable friends!
They aren't called churchmates without a reason.

best bros says (10:42 PM):
heyy!
best bros says (10:43 PM):
ernest hereee
Carissa Fan • more outdoors please! says (10:43 PM):
ERNEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know

best bros says (10:43 PM):
hii!!
haha
today u look very glooomy leh, are u okay or not?

Ernest isn't called brest bro without a reason! :)
-

marcus says (9:52 PM):
hello!
how come so emo
today?

Carissa Fan • more outdoors please! says (9:52 PM):
emo?
lolololollllllll

Hey, I can feel your sincerity, and I am very touched.
Especially Marcus!
Cos I am not exactly very close to you, but yeah, you make me feel comforted! :D
Anyway, today's relatively okay.
I'm tapping on someone else's internet now cos mine conked out!
Lousy! :(

Went to church and got to eat butter sugar bread from 120! hehe so happy!
Oh I crave for iced milo again.
Alright I shall make one cup after my shower.
Slurps!

Siblings baked honey joys!
Been helping myself to tons of it!
I am getting really fat.
Mum's not pleased I've been gorging.
Anyway I've been practicing on the keyboard and I'm glad.
Made some new improvements and slowly la, learn slowly!

Lethargy, been feeling that in excess lately.
Must be the camp.
Mum's not pleased I'm working for campha cos she sees me so tired out and stuff.
Uncle Bings commented: whoa go for one camp and end up sleeping for two entire days! -.-
Anyway, I miss jbac :(
Sandra suddenly talked to me last night.
It was fun catching up with her like that, even though it was for a super short while.

Had a short talk with Hehorheh just now.
He sounded far worse than me la! -.-
Hahaha, I am glad I had amper rest!
Makes me happy!

Nothing else to blog alrdy.
Don't want some kaypo person to pry into my life now. *hint hint the old person*
Xinhui Yep, but it gets boring after a while, and the patterns don't really compliment each other! :X
ST Yupyup! :D :D
Kendra I'm still waiting for the email I guess. Ahh, OJT, I'm kinda scared! :( You haven't done any jbac camps yet right?
Ernest Hehhee, yay really glad to see you today! And you look super nice today! I like! Ernest is a handsome boyyyy! :) DONT SHY AH!
Pramod Why are you so nonsensical? :P As usual la you, the LAME Pramod! Yeah so how? Found any gf yet?! :P I don't think your schedule is as tight as mine la!!!

Alright, goodnight God bless you peeps! :)
*love love to TGTJ, I miss you terribly, and 20th Sept is drawing nearer! Now Sheila can go too!*
10:52:00 PM