Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Here's my heart <3
I love digging out dresses from my cupboard! :-*

Hello everyone, welcome to Xinnn--green.blogspot.com!
Thanks to you all, I got a shock of my life when I received my weekly email from sitemeter!
The average number of readers a day had increased tremendously this week! (17-23rd September)
It's been increasing rapidly but I never really realised till I received this email a few hours back la! :O

Carissa is shocked and wants to say thank you to all who's been faithfully reading my blog and caring for me!
I never expect so many readers ah!

But then again, you'd find that my blogposts are a lot about my dearest girlfriends and the people closest to me. So yeah, my blog is VERY personal. Don't take it to heart if I unknowingly insult any of you or anything with my selfish thinking/and ranting.
I'm prepared to lose all my readers anyway! Hehehe! :)
But I love you all still la!

I wanna say this and I say it again, I am really contented with my life, with my close circle of girlfriends and really nice guy friends :)
And of course, all these blessings come from my only One mighty God. And every day I am thankful for His protection over me!

There's something pungent from outside, like, making the air very thick and hard for me to breathe :(
And a beetle just flew to me! Making me jump! :X

Bff's first day of work. I think she enjoyed it very much!
I am so happy you've stablised with a job and that you're enjoying it very much as well!
I can't really remember what I've done in the morning.
Oh I barely had a morning, cos I lazed until 12plus, LOL!
Isaac came home while I was hanging clothes/doing housework.
My bro's super sweet la, he offered to buy lunch for me when he went downstairs but I declined it becos I had to fly off to work.
Got to work slightly late but I thank God for "985" the highway express bus!
This service has really saved at least 15 minutes of my travelling time!
But I have to change bus, not that I am complaining.

Supposed to go bring Ally's phone for repair but my smart sister decided to clear all her junk first. LOL
Looks like tmr I have a super tight schedule as I have to complete running all my errands before camp!
My kids today were pretty rowdy today. Jerel's very entertaining but more of the annoying side, I ignored him every time he said " ahh, deduct 5 cents from your pay ah"
It's hilarious. My p5s were extremely talkative, especially Xinyi. But I love working with them!

Zoomed down from work to tpy ichiban for dinner with family!
Grocery-shopped, I got my honey oats! :D
Topped up my bus card and concession (I am so happy! But it doesn't start till 29th!)
Daddy picked us up yay! :)

Tmr's gonna be a rollercoaster-ish day.
Shelly's coming over first thing in the morning, I HOPE I CAN WAKE UP AT 9AM!!!! :/
I have IS enrolment at 12am [25 SEP 2008 12.00 PM to 13.30 PM (SGP time)]
Have to fit in doing housework and sending Ally's phone for repair, till now I still dunno where I shd go! LOL!
PCB and more shopping for whatever else I'd need.
And catching up with Kendra!
And packing bag for camp (urgh)

I'm gona make sure I have time to talk to Josh during camp. I need to talk to him!! Argh, distant cousin's always so busy busy and then no time to talk! -.-
Eh, or maybe I'm the one who's always busy.
Aiya in any case, I HAVE TO TALK TO JOSHUA THORLEY N.!

I have a second name, if you're on my msn list, you'll probably know, but if you're not, then ask me! :)
I love it!

Kendra Yes like TOMORROW! :D Hehehhee!!!
Jedi Hhahaha WHY DO YOU RELY ON MY SIS FOR HIST NOTES! YOU BULLY HER AH!!! :O Study your own notes la! more effective if you prepare it yourself! Really! :)
Melanie YES OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!! You were like my closest junior la!! And rmb the times when people called us twins?! :P Hehe, we should catch up soon sweetie!
Mekoh You are most welcomed, birthday boy! :) Hhehe, seventeen alrdy hor! :P
J Wow, didn't realise you guys went to bintan la! Glad you all had loads of fun! :) Did you all grow tanner? :P

-
I still slip, I still fall
But I'll always run back to you

I always have, I always will
You saved me once, You save me still
My longing heart, Your love alone can fill
You always have, always will

I'm gonna keep trusting You
I see what You've seen me through
I'm goin' where You have gone (yeah)
I'm letting You lead me on
All my days (always and forever)
Never far (never leave me never)
Here I'll stay (ever love me ever)
Here's my heart
I'll always love You, love You (yeah)

Goodnight and God bless! :D

11:59:00 AM