Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008
Headache plus a very pleasant surprise!
Oh sunnies, to brighten up my day! :)

Hello everyone, I'm not feeling any better. But I still thank God for this nuah-ish day.
I have a throbbing headache, doesn't help that I prepared the first part of dinner myself and cleaned up some of the kitchen.
My bad cough is still around :( But I have sea coconut now to soothe my throat.
I can barely speak without sounding gruff. I can't shout.

Ahh I don't have sunglasses for tmr! :(
Was just browsing through some stuff. I wanna go visit Sisters' Island or Semakau Island (the rubbish island)
I never knew Singapore had such beautiful getaways la!!
Nevermind,
who wants to go P. Ubin?!?!!
I'll be organising one soon, and it will be an open invitation to whoever who wants to join me! :P

Cod fish and pumpkin soup for dinner.
It's yum to the max okay! :)
Prolly cos I made the effort to do the dirty preparations, so much so that I got myself cut by the knife -.-
So my poor left hand has a paper cut and a knife cut. Wonderful!

Ah, I've been extremely immersed in a very thrilling and interesting book now.
If you've seen me, you'll know what that book is, I will not reveal the title as it doesn't belong to me.
But it's a book which is rather scary and leaves me exhilarated.
Wanna know what it is, ask me personally.
But I think most of you will probably go- chey, read before alrdy, you slow! :P

Anyway, books I wanna get:
1) Brisingr - The third book of the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini (oh my Eragon)
2) The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
Brisingr will only be out in bookstores on 20th September. I hope to be able to get my TOBG soon soon! Eh Jedi, when do you wanna go kino ah?

I am not gona divulge photos of Imelda yet, she's looking gorgeous today, as I took her with Tina.
They are like best friends! :P
Tina's slightly more than a year older than Imelda yet it seems like Tina's the baby due to her size! LOL!
Shall take Imelda to sentosa tmr, since Tina has alrdy been to Sentosa twice.
Imelda's such a joy. I can't wait for her to finally meet Isaiah and Iesha!

I want daddy to bring me out again! :-*
And today's September 11th! Hehehe!
Did any of you get stopped and interrogated if you're carrying a huge bag? :P

Jem Yep I have seen them and they are good! :) When can you help me do individual shots too?! :P
Kendra I want to do camps ah! But I have yet to receive email updates from campha. They haven't sent me any, has Eunice mailed you any yet?! I haven't done OJT!
Mekoh LOL you should tag as mekoh and not some other weird name else I don't know who you are! :X
Pramod Eh, I am not lame for goodness sake I can run and walk! :P Hehee, I expect school's keeping you super busy! Are you on attachment?!
Jedi Aiya, why do you always feel bored? You should channel your energy into something more useful, like reading to improve your knowledge or studying. Don't bum around like me! Becos I can afford to play until Oct and you can't! Eh, you have a crush? Who who ah?! :P

Alrighty dearies, I have to head to my bed before headache gets worse!
Tataaa and God bless! :)

-
edit

Shortly after posting, I told someone:
Carissa Fan • I am eating dinner says (10:56 PM):
i posted !
Baabaa (this is a pseudo name for security reasons) says (10:58 PM):
yah
i do get stopped by security
Carissa Fan • I am eating dinner says (10:59 PM):
today meh!
Baabaa says (11:00 PM):
yar
my bag super big today
n today i look grumpy

Hahhaha, very funny lor!!!! :P

/edit

9:28:00 PM