Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, September 19, 2008
Despite everything, I choose to thank and praise You! :)
Everything You've made is perfect and wonderful! :-*

Dear God, thank You for giving me today, to remind me again of Your beautiful creations. Most of all, thank You Lord Jesus for loving me!

Hello beloved friends! God's faithful! No matter what, no matter how much you've hurt Him when you chose not to do His will.
I'm reminded today that everything I do, I have a choice, I am not forced into doing anything against my will, unless it's for my best interest that is.
I'm reminded that everytime in any situations, I can choose to react in different ways, but the Father will always want me to react in the way Jesus would. And though I am struggling, I believe I can,
becos I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!
And God's so real! He reconfirmed this verse from Proverbs with me: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths!

I sincerely apologise if my version of the verses aren't accurate as I am typing all these on pure memory. These are childhood verses drilled into me :P
My past will not affect me anymore, in fact, it will strengthen me, and serve as a reminder not be fall into a similar situation in future. God's good, all the time, I will not hesitate to proclaim that! :D

-
M
y entire today's been spent with Sheila my gf, Jeremy and Luqman.
Met Luq at the unearthly hour (for me la) of 7.30am at sbw mrt station. I was late and that guy had graciously waited for me without complaining.
This is Christ-like behaviour, though he's not a christian, and I really should learn from him to stop complaining.
Step back, look at things in a different angle, see the wider picture! :D
We were surprisingly early for our job and even though the rain was unexpected, wanna thank God cos I still believe that everything happens for a reason! And the rain kinda cooled the air down and at least it was fresher! :P

The sun was blazing! Literally! Thank God for the loan of shades! :D
And the kids were angels, no kidding, the pay was good too! I am glad! (Thank you Neng Hao!)
Then Jeremy called cos he ended work too and wanted to meet up.
So met him at sbw, Luq and I took a detour into getting back to the station, all my fault! But it's okay.
Jem insisted on showering since I was going to Cityhall so we both waited for him.
His place was the exact replica of ST's!! I couldn't find the toilet in the kitchen! LOL!

Got to cityhall with the guys lamenting: Actually I don't know what I'm doing here, why am I here ah? (or something to that line)
Jeremy was just hungry. So we landed up at foodjunction and I had tao suan for lunch! :P
Met bff and we went for the interview!
I am starting work next week! Sheila and I are like, ecstatic! :D Yummyyyyyyy!

Actually had plans for another interview but it got cancelled -.- Then the guys wanted to watch movie as well but they cancelled it as well, so Sheila and I went window shopping abit! :P
Then becos my girlfriend wanted to play pool, we met the guys at marina sq.
And Luqman trashed everybody -.-

Sweetheart left for church while I was lamenting about ________.
I was also very bummed and sore about not being able to _________.
Initially though I could meet Jeremy Pan to get _______ but apparently he wasn't ________, and this other person whom I'm supposedly meeting is so far away! (not that far, but I don't like MRT) :(
Thank God Jeremy He called again and we hung out somemore, at the esplanade.
The two guys chatted while I admired the sunset.
Imelda darling got a pretty picture taken! :P
Yes I brought her out, I shall stop bringing her out as Luq and Jer alrdy complained (I overheard) that they keep seeing Imelda whenever I see them! LOL!

I am more than satisfied with my current life right now. Thank God for sustaining me still! :D
Got home and found out that mum and siblings were dinnering at Raffles Place! LOL!!
But bus ride home let me think and learn more so yeah, I'm really happy!

I want to RADIATE JOY once again! :-*

Qingyuan talked to me and asked if I'd seen my new timetable, went to check and true enough, it was ready for viewing.
Though I did not get into the classes my gfs are in (I didn't get to choose my own timetable!) I am thankful becos the timing isn't that off!

Anyway, any NP BS student reading my blog, if you're in either TB 25 or 29? Let me know!! :D
I'm kinda scared and excited to know who my new classmates are! :O
But when I saw my time table I was like double :O becos it left me so much time!!
Then I realised that I took an extra module last sem (the timetable then was super packed) that's why the timetable seemed very empty now.

Jedi Ahahahahhaa it's like that one! Especially if your feet's unclean! :P
Sheila Thank you sweetheart, it's done and good! Tmr's the twentieth of September Sheila!
Kendra I so agree! Ahh I met your bestie today! And he's a nice person! Gah why don't I see you around anymore?! :(

Byeeee everyone! :D

10:09:00 PM