Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Daddy's special little girl! :)
Oh, my poor lost fave beach dress! :(

I was pampered like a princess today!! By my earthly father!!
I'm actually extremely tired now, but
I am really really thankful to God for giving me today.
Most importantly
quality time with my daddy!
You all won't know how much that means to me,
especially since my dad's such a workoholic.
And he gave me his undivided attention for a few hours in the morning-afternoon!
Nothing, can ever replace that.

I don't even think losing my dress is worth as much as that precious time spent with daddy dearest, ALONE somemore.
Anyway, not many of you would know that I left my dress at siloso beach toilet the day I went tanning with BFF.
Anyway I did, I left it there yesterday and I got super frantic when I couldn't find my dress in my bag at all!
So I lamented to daddy, who was extremely sympathic about it, he even asked me what time I wanted to go into Sentosa.
Anyway digress abit, APPLE GOT NEW NANO LEH!!! Can flip flip and shake one leh!! Nevermind, Estelle's still the best! :)

Yeah, and so I told dad I'll just go in any time he wanted/had to go in for work.
And he was really my awesome daddy la! He woke me up and didn't complain that much when he had to wait hours for me to get prepared! :X
And he didn't complain when we left our carpark alrdy and had to turn back to collect some stuff bcos mummy called and wanted us to bring those stuff over.
He happily boasted to me about his GPS system, which got me really intrigued.
Especially the part when he played Linkin Park music, which Isaac triumphantly announced to dad that he put them in and taught dad how to play them -.- (Yeah, Isaac's called Professor Isaac)

He didn't complain once when he drove into Sentosa and to the beach.
He was sorry when he saw I didn't find my dress.
He gave lots of suggestions of eateries (cos we were hungry monsters) and eventually brought me to a childhood place I haven't been to in a long time due to some circumstances- South Buona Vista Road Duck Rice!!!!
Super yum yum max!! I had tremendous fun and laughter today with dad, especially when we were trying to spell buona. Dad spelt it as bouna (hahahahha), I spelt it as buena, and yet we were both wrong and the GPS system could not recognise our atrocities! Until they prompted the correct spelling of the road when we were nearing!

Hehehe, hilarious! :P
Had two person's share of duck meat and spare parts, and we shared a second bowl of rice!
Tell me, how often do you get to spend alone time with daddy like that?!
Talked to daddy about stuff and he's like a good friend la!
Told dad about my plans to go p. Ubin to cycle, he asked me to ask mummy instead. But mum's too busy so I guess I'll take over and plan a family outing soon?!

I never expected daddy to send me out of Sentosa. I was actually cracking my brains on how I'm gona slip out of Sentosa without paying the fee of $3.
But daddy blessed me with more than that, even sent me all the way to bukit timah!
More than that, we ended up at Bk Timah Hill, and I went to nuah at the visitor's centre with Imelda.
Good for baby Imelda to get some fresh air! :P
And then he sent me to NP where I met a friend- Benji. Hahahah :)
Benji met Imelda too, and I think he adores her.

Worked at Hannah's. The p5s were really well behaved.
My fave bunch! :)
One of the girls attended her p5 camp and she recognised me at jbac la!
And I was like, then how come you never come and say HELLO to me!!! :P
Hehehe, she was in group one (Instructor Russell's) and I'm in charge of my group 3!
But we were still in same major. No wonder I thought I saw a familiar face at camp! :X

Dinnered at kap macs with Mr Yaoxing, who kindly sent me back after that. Thank you.
My voice is GG game over alrdy. I can't sing, I can't shout.
Tmr's the day to stay home and recouperate!!

Note to self: Never ever go to kap macs without np friends becos no matter what, kap will be swarmed with np students, whether I like it or not, so bumping into someone(s) would be quite inevitable. (I've alrdy seen more than 3 people I knew at macs) -.-

I am sick, very sick, please pray for me!
C
ough, and fatigue.
But I still thank the mighty One for sustaining me! :)

Bings I don't know!! :X
Steph Sheila and I wanted to call you!! We told ourselves to call you but I guess it was too late cos we only decided to get Imelda that day at the beach. Lets go tanning tgt sweetie please? Then we can take pictures, Isaiah with his two girlfriends, Iesha and Imelda!
Jedi Hahha what were you trying to say? That I named my ipod nano? Yup her name's Estelle! :)
Shelly OH I see no wonder you can come online la!! hehehe, get well soon sweetheart!
Tan Guru Hahahaha, may I know who's this?! I am not THAT tanned yet. Soon la, let's wait and see! :P
Deci Hey, no lor, he come and do the stuff so he had to communicate with him, so I no choice have to look at his face right? If not usually I don't even bother about these people!! :X
Alissa Helloooooooooooooo! :-*

Goodnight and God bless you lovely readers! ;D

-
In case you're wondering what happened to my dress, the janitor's probably junked it in the rubbish truck if it's not picked up by some other beach goer/toilet user. So don't ever ever leave your barang in the toilets overnight. I was relatively calm when I searched the cubicles for my missing dress. Nothing. So I walked around the toilet area and outside many rounds to look for a contact number to call. Nothing. Thank God for the lifeguard who walked toward the first aid post beside the toilets.

11:17:00 AM