Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
C'mon take a chill pill you all! :-*
Too many things to be done, and too little time :(

Too much clouding my mind alrdy, need some quiet time to think and chill.
Today's pretty crazy. I realise a trend, I get extremely irritable these days, especially when I go online.
It's not the people that's driving me nuts, its the things.
Okay, no one understands, I don't even know why I'm feeling this way.
But in any case, I am upset.

Probably becos I found out NP sent a misleading email to me, and till now there's no rectification made at all.
I am feeling incredulous that such a thing can happen.
I'm really tired, sleepy.
And my self select timetable is tmr.

I am lightening up.
Maybe I really should just stop going _____ for a while.

Bings How would I know?! -.-
K?i You are? Can you type in your real name please!
Chari Jiayou to you too!
Ernest hello!

Okay, enough spoken. Goodnight God bless! :)

10:29:00 PM