Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, September 05, 2008
Breakcamp & tremendous pain!
I don't feel like blogging so I shall continue tmr.

Meanwhile those of you wondering how I am, I'm surviving, haven't died yet.
Just in an extremely irritable mood becos I:
1) Am extremely tired out from camp (but camp was really good, got a good mirror ah)
2) Am having extremely acute pain due to the monthly thinggi.
3) Basically I just want to SLEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!! :P

And my house is in a huge mess, literally!
Mum's yelling her head off just cos she's cranky and sis' being cranky isn't helping at all!
Argh, I hate periodic cramps, period.

Sheila I need to meet up with you and we'll catch up yeah?! Why don't we meet on sunday after church or sth?! Let me know okay? I am gona sleep now! Nights sweetheart.
ST Yes yes! I'll arrange with you a day, when I'm more settled into holidays. Hehehe, right now, I have to zonk out cos eyelids are super heavy!
Ernest Yup! My chem teacher told me before that organic chem is different from the other chem. So technically if you're weak in chem, you can still score well for organic chem as long as you pay attn & understand! :)
Kai Alright alright. Remind me again yeah?
Sheila I want to talk to Sheila too, but I am just too tired and dazed to click on you on my desktop and say hello!! So I'll say whatever I want here okay, I love you and *hugs*, goodnight dear! :D
Bings That's abit kua zhang leh you! Goodness, I'm like in the worst shape ever now. Fatigue seeping in and extreme pain don't go well together! :/
JokerLim Hello Aloy!
Bings I am NOT a workaholic! :X
Kendra Sweetie, camp was good but VERY tiring. Anyway, my mirror was your BF Jer, he's not bad for a mirror for the first time! :P When's your next camp?
Alina I MISS YOU OREADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Hehehhehee, lets go gai gai one day. Just girls only okay, then next time we can visit OCH again when we stay at AC again. You know I wish the adults make this a yearly thing. HEY JIAJIAO ARE YOU READING?!?! Tell your dad to implement it! :P
JokerLim Yes I know you are Aloysious! :) Don't tag as Jokerlim la, not nice!
Pramod Super duper long ago!!! Eh, don't call me rabbit la! Let me know if you wanna meet for lunch laaa. MSN! :)


Still have clothes to fold and laundry to hang! Urghh!
And the pain is killing me.
I just wish for some peace ah!
-

Okay, goodnight and God bless everyone.
Please pray for my pain to go away, cos I have not experience such pain before :(
10:54:00 PM