Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008
TCM Family Meeting
I found baptism photos and videos! :)

So exciting! I found some old photographs in my hard-disk.
Those from my desktop which Mummy back-uped into my HD and my own old photos from Esme.
I found the lollipop that Char Shao Bing gave to me on Christmas in my fridge, I've eaten my turkish delight chocolate. I am glad! :-*

Today's a pretty much normal Sunday for me, except we didn't have SS.
And we needed to go for T-Day practice, and we had TCM meeting!!
We were nearly late for church today, if not for our oh-so-zai taxi driver! :P
THANKEE YOU!! :D
Sermon title was "Money Matters", and I'm reminded once again that the love of money is the root of all evil, as stated in 1st Timothy.
Zoomed up to the 3rd floor to meet up with the kids for practice, got stopped by Ps G and Uncle Bings on the way out -.-
After service, the rain really spoilt my moods so I became really nuah-ish. And I HATE MY RETAINERS!!!
They are hindering me from my 3rd love- FOOD :(
Lol, I was kidding about the 3rd love part.

Went for family meeting. It was good! Prayed!!
So many upcoming events for the ministry.
I really wanna catch the waves, don't wanna miss the boat ah!!
CANNOT WAIT FOR MY CONFIRMATION! :) It is SOON!!
Haha, you can't bring me down.

Certain stuff's been on my mind lately.
Yes I do get flustered and stuff, but I am reminded of God's perfect plans for me :)
So like my fb short paragraph- In God I trust!

-
Y'know, it's okay if you do this to me and G, but don't you think doing this to F is unfair as well?!
How low do you wanna go? I really don't understand what's making you like that now.
When I think about how you are progressing and how you treat H, I can't help feeling sorry for H.
I really don't like you being like that.
Just one word to describe you, K, as usual: Pathetic.

Y'know people DO care about you, but no, you chose this path, you bear the consequences.
Sabbatical leave! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

-
Doesn't matter if no one understands the earlier paragraph again, just needed some avenue to channel my thoughts.
I think kids are wonderful blessings!!
And today at SS, I was really touched and encouraged by the young ones.
To the point I even teared, LOL!
I think Jon-boy was staring at me really worriedly.
Elkan is actually very mischievious eh? I learnt today, that he loves to lie about the floor.
Very very cute though! :-*
I wanna kid too! :P
9 months 9 months!! You come back with a kid for me ah! :)

I was telling Sus I felt like I hadn't attended youth service in a long time.
And she reminded me that we had events almost every saturday lately.
More saturdays to come also.
Then Glow commented we haven't had youth service in a long time too!! Ha.
I invited Jody for youth this sat, hope she can turn up! :P
Jem asked me to take over his duty this sat.
God, please give me Your peace and help me manage my time properly, Amen.

Gotta run, prepare for my exams tmr.
Uncle Bings will scream if he knows how much I have slacked today :/

Fionnie Hahaha, COS I AM SHY!! :P Hmm, I don't know when are your practices also. Are exams soon?
Shihui SHI HUI XIAO JIE!! Haha, trust you to still remember me by that!! :P Ya I miss you all but I can't visit you all yet until I finish my exams ah! Anyway when are your practices!? :-* (I am shy)
Xinhui Heyyy! Thanks!! Hehehe, hmm, that was what my gfriend also said, I'll consider!! Thanks for your honesty! Lets meet up sometime!
Jedi Heyhey Jedi!! I am not sad! :)
Ernest LOL ERNEST YOUR HUMOUR HOR!!! How can a white blogskin background become dirty unless you dirty your screen? :P Hehhe, but I like, you made me smile!!
Shili Hey dear girl!! :D How are you!!!!!! I miss you and Jas lots! Did you find my blog via my pm? All the best for your papers too! *hugs*

Goodnighta God bless you all my darlings! :-*

it seems too easy to call You Savior
not close enough to call You God
so as i sit and think of words i can mention
to show my devotion

i want to fall in love with You
my heart beats for You

10:37:00 PM