|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, August 01, 2008 Super yum indulgence!Hello everyone!
And my craze over orang utans continue... metalhead ; the physics of fire said:Thats so stupid! -.- Okay lately I have been having a steady stream of messenger friends. People like MC, Yixuan etc 's been talking to me. Really making me miss secondary school days. BUT I LOVE WHERE I AM NOW! :D After final HRM class today, went out w Ken and a few others. He knows Josiah la! Okay so Jo, if you are reading this, YOU OWE ME $10, I need my $10 cos I am saving up to buy my bag and bag and something secret!! I've really been eating alot la, don't know where I got that humongous appetite from. I had icecream at 12plus last night :X Yes, even after my ben&jerry's yesterday in the afternoon. Had yoshinoya beef bowl student meal after reaching taka. Yixuan called, so weird la, to have someone calling you when he's bored. I was kinda cold to him :/ cos I was busy lor. Call at wrong timing somemore. Then Wanqi and Qiuyuan walked into yoshinoya! I talked to them awhile lor! So happy, like I totally never expected to bump into them! Hope to have a 4a outing soon? When everyone's free-er! :D Walked around, got some brownies (but I haven't eat yett!!!) Then went to DTF for more XLBs!!!!!!!! Oh man, I think I AM getting sick of xlbs! :( Canot like that, jialat. Went over to The Cathay. Ben and Jerry's again! See above pic Please do not tell me I've been gorging or binging okay. I think I saw three macphersonians there, haha, but never say hello cos I doubt they rmb me! Anyway, time to save up! :P "I have hidden Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You" - Eh okay this is totally out of point, you all can just choose to IGNORE! Stop displaying your thoughts and actions on your messenger pm/nick. It gets annoying you know? You want to glorify God yes, but you don't have to announce it to the whole world yo? It's good that you're walking right with God and all, but you don't have to publicly announce yeah? And I am super not comfortable yeah? I don't think you are a leader right? Why are you being like that? Its not for you to label us like that okay? Matthew 6 Giving to the Needy 1"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.Prayer 5"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.- Okay enough of ranting for tonight. Tmr going Henderson Waves! Something hilarious for you guys. Festival of praise on sat after light chaser anyone? FOP Anyone? says (11:51 PM):Ookay la, maybe not that hilarious! I don't have ZAI camera leh, no camera still can go la, right? Mekoh HAHAHA okays! :) Bings Bings is crazy! You think you're a monkey? Go join the zoo la la la! :D Alissa AHAHHAH WHY IS EVERYONE GOING BANANAS OVER BANANAS?! I never eat chunky monkey today la! I tried cherry GARcia and cake mix or sth! :D Bubyeeeeeeeee! :D 9:48:00 PM
|

