Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Smells of F-A-V-O-U-R-I-T-I-S-M =S

She's gorgeous, like her mummy! :)

Oh, Ariella!
Okay, I am happy, and sad at the same time.
Hahaha, I really don't know whether I should laugh or cry or not becos I am not prepared for my test yet!
Die! Haha, today's study session at home was totally ineffective!

Mummy, you know, you should read my blog! Becos then you'd know more about me!
And know that I absolutely cannot study at home cos it's totally not conducive at all! :(

Okay, gona get the big Rs tomorrow.
Just when I was starting to like my smile la! ZzzzzZ
Hahaha, nvm, endure retainers for 6 months only! Time flies!

Just like how 9 months will fly very quickly! (haha, I AM pregnant)
Time to stop babble now.
Do some self-help quiz to make yourself useful, lazy bum!

Much loves! :-*

Xinhui Thanks dear! :D Are you having exams too?! You study smart too! May He grant you wisdom! :-*
Stephanie Whaaat?! Haha, Imelda's non-existant yet ah! :P And she's not gona wear a bikini! Her boyfriend must wear smart uniform ah, if not... REJECT! Hehehe, she WILL not wear bikini, she'll wear something sweet :P (much misses! :-*)

Goodnight God bless you peeps! :D

11:05:00 PM