Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Ooh my second time, and SUCCESS!! IT WENT IN! :D
Oh, my prehistoric best friend, ancestor of my beloved Tina! :P

Hhehehe, as you all can tell from my post title, I AM VERY EXCITED!!!
I will not specify for whatever reason la.
But however, if you're a girl, you might understand, but you probably won't share my excitement la.
Hahha, some girls become rather turned off by it, but I totally love it! :-*

Anyway I had study buddies today.
Studied at pp macs with my bff, Jem, Pris and uncle Bings dropped by!!!
Bumped into somemore churchies, Mekoh, Jem, and Gabby!!
Didn't go worship sem today ah, cos tmr's my first paper.
I am worried and scared stiff.

Prayer request: Please pray for my rumbling tummy okay? I am having BAD cramps :( And also for my first paper tmr, its MICROECONOMICS! And the rest of my test dates are located at the right sidebar!!

Kai Hey!!! Is this your first time tagging?! Welcome to my nicey bloggy! :P THANKS!! I really appreciate you and all your encouragement! See you this weekend!! (:

Gotta continue my revision liao!
More updates tmr!
Goodnight and God bless!!! :-*

Oh yes, THANK YOU FOR THE FENG YOU!!! :-*

9:04:00 PM