Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I'm dancing with the dinosaur!!! :D

Oh love love love! :-*

(somebody) says (2:44 PM):
oh oh
i guess i noe
lols
hmm
but u changed alot
damm lot
==
no wonder i cant rmb
zzzz
u were thinner last time
=P

Oh My Goodness, how can somebody (my sec school classmate) possibly tell me straight in the face that I've put on weight?!
Gah, my self esteem hurt ah, I'm so hurt deep deep (Eh, pokes uncle Bings)

Okay, I stayed home the entire day today.
Shiok shiok ah, I didn't think I'd sleep till so late la. I woke up like, almost 1pm I was so :O
Then I lazed around and only now then I'm starting my revision,
after I blog, that is.
But I thank God that I am almost halfway prepared for worship leading this Saturday!!
Thank you Brandon for giving me your 2cents worth of advice and comments! Really appreciate it!! :)

God's been super faithful to the max la.
I just feel super joyous and I am not so much affected by the negative stuff that's just happened to me.
I thank God for letting me ride on His strength and that I can take the garment of hurt off and put on the garment of praise and thanksgiving!
As for whatever negative stuff that happened before, I don't wash everything off, I am not scarred, but I learn from the past, these are left behind (memories) to remind me that I will never go down that path again and I am strengthened.

Just wanna share with you guys a verse that Ps G gave me: GOOD STUFF!!
I really thank God for these people in my life ah, like Ps G, uncle Bings, Sheila, ST etc etc. ♥♥♥

1 Corinthians 9
24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in a way as to get the prize.
25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever
26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
27 No I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

I don't wanna be disqualified for the prize!! I urge you to do the same!
Y'know, Brandon shared with me some stuff.
We as worship leaders are also "preaching", through our songs.
And an interesting fact is: Do you know the amount of time we spend worshipping God and listening to the sermon is the same.
Means half each! Super coolios right?! :P

When he's gona conduct the next worship leading course, I am gona participate ah! :)
Super happy!!

Eh, I think I know whats gona be announced this Sat during cell alrdy.
Don't bother asking me okay, I'm too busy to entertain! :P

Sent ALL my emails, even sent a nice email to ***
Too bad it's unopened still. Neh mind. Better late than never. I guess it CAN wait.
And Shelly's company (HighAchievers) REALLY WORK SUPER FAST LA!!
I alrdy got the interview date and time, I just have to acknowledge receipt (which I haven't gotten round to doing so)

Email's like the greatest invention :P
-

I went to J's blog again, his tagboard was dead as usual.
I miss this boy very very much.
His latest post was dated 3 days before he left all of us.
I am still dazed how fast he was taken away from us.
But still, I praise and thank God for his life.
That it's an inspiration to me and some other of his friends.
I love and miss you, JTGT/TGTJ.

It's September soon. GAH I am DREADING September.
Yes its the hols, but it's too overwhelming ah.
His ***** anniversary, CSB's leaving etc etc.

But come what may, I am prepared for whatever stuff God has prepared for me.
I CAN deal with it! :-*

Rence Yep I've seen it! Your cousin's air-guitaring cmi la! :P
Steph :D I also wanna go go go go go :P Your exams end later than mine right? :(

God bless you all, especially those preparing for their examinations now.
*Rmb God's capable of lifting us on wings like eagle's*

Once upon a time not so long ago in a land not so far away
Right and wrong were not quite so hard to know
And black and white were not so gray
Times have changed and now it seems
Conscience has gone the way of the dinosaur
But I believe it's still alive and well today
In the hearts of those who will stand up and say

I'm dancing with the dinosaur
Living my life with conscience and conviction
I don't want to see the truth ignored
So I've gotta keep on dancing
I've gotta keep on dancing with the dinosaur

There's a banner waving saying tolerance will set you free, it's the latest thing
While the consequences it leaves behind are like a ball and chain
But there's a voice in everyone called conscience
That's been around since God created man
And as we learn to listen to its whispering
We'll find the greater freedom when we stand up and sing

8:47:00 PM