Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, August 30, 2008
Holy Spirit Fall On Us!
We'll always be together, I promise! :-*

Hello peepos!
I'm back and I lost my momentum for blogging -.-

Anyway! Today's a rather fulfilling day! I am so glad I went to church and got fed! :)
Got up and did some chores HAHAHHAA!
Dad initially could send me to church la! Then he last minute back out!
So I bus-sed to church! But God's gracious! The bus timings were just right for me!
I didn't have to wait long at all la! (in the hot sun somemore! :P)

God is great, sing His praise, all the earth, all the heavens!
And Your name will be praised through all the world! :D

Well today's songs were all super appropriate!!
I'm really glad ah!
Binged again! I think I am starting my binge all over again! :(

Didn't get to tan with Sheila today! Apparently she's now "sunkissed" and I am green with envy!! :(
But I had a good day in church! God's faithfulness prevails!!
I say that again and I won't stop proclaiming, God's faithfulness prevails!

I'm getting the hang of things and I am really glad God gives second chances!
Y'know if not for second chances, we'd all not be around la!!
And let me share with you this good news, God loves you alot, and His love is more than sufficient for you!
It's so great that He was willing to sacrifice His own Son J. Christ to die for us!
And THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN GOD AND US!!!

And I am so glad that God has taken away most of the bitterness and pessimist in me!
I won't dare to say that I'm really completely healed la!
But I am pretty much sure I AM on the right track, and older people have told me that I AM going the right path!
So I will not falter again! Cos I am depending on my good Lord and the HS to guide me and continue to restore me to be an instrument for Him again!

Okay, I am really yada-ing away now -.-
Anyway I just wanted to say,
no matter how your past has been, God loves you still the same, and if you're my friend and we've had some really lousy misunderstandings and stuff, just want to let you know that I love you all the way God has loved me first and I do not harbour any resentment toward anyone now!
You see, God does a TRANSFORMATION in YOUR HEART when you choose to accept and allow Him to work in YOUR LIFE! :)
So yeah, I challenge you all to recommit your lives to God if you're in a wishy-washy situation (like me) :X

Anyway today's sermon by Pastor M's really coolios!
And Ps. M.'s really humorous today! Like Ps. G. during lunchtime!!

Didn't go for healing service in the end.
Had fried rice for dinner while the rest played ball as usual.
Then went to snooze at the sofa.
AMKHUB-ed with the remaining peeps - Glow, Alissa, Cass, Ernest, Jaron, Marcus, YJ! :)
I had my anderson's icecream while they had their dinner!
Uncle Bings met us too!!
And he sent Ali and I home! Thanks Uncle Bings!!

And thank you Ernie for the hug! Appreciate it with love! :D
-

Deci Hahahah I just made a mere comment that you followed my blog and you're lamenting about nah nah yada yada! :P Hehehhehe! See you tmr! :D

Goodnight and God bless everyone! :)
*lovelove + much hugs*

11:59:00 AM