Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, August 09, 2008
Happy Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore!!
Snap, and walk on! :)

Hollaaa, technically, I am not in a good mood (what's new?)
Becos of some issues again, yes it's the same person!!
Bah, but I guess it is resolved now, that I am not bothered by her antics.
Hey, you really affected me just now okay!!
And whatever you and I said weren't edifying at all, which brings me back to my point- I should not have even talked to you!!!
Anyway, nevermind.

Happy National Day to all my dear readers! :)
Carissa appreciates you all checking back daily and stuff.
But please tag okay?
Then I know who to show appreciation to.

Thank you all, who stood by me (Sheila, and ST), and tried to stand by me (Thou shalt not be named).
But even then, I cannot help feeling whatever I am feeling!

Got this message ytd which spurred me on.
I am really thankful I still have godly friends around me, who will constantly remind me that God's forever faithful and His plans for me are perfect! *hugs*
"Hey gal, don't be so upset. Chin up and look forward to many good days ahead... (Some stuff that will not be revealed)... When you look back 10 years from now, you'll understand what I mean and hopefully, you'd still remember that I once smsed you this! ...."
Thank you ST! :) I really appreciate you, and I thank you for being so supportive (though you don't have to)

-
Woke up late today.
Lunched at Crystal Jade with family.
It's not that bad la! :)
But I still prefer DTF's XLBs.
The drunken chicken's really drunk eh! :P
Went to mum's office to collect some stuff then went home.
I did the clearance of the storeroom and now I'm having a humongous headache lor!
And I haven't eaten a proper dinner.
Perhaps I AM dehydrated, and its worse cos I've been dealing with a lot of dust?
Or perhaps I am just sore that I can't go out today.
Either way, the headache's still here, and it won't go away.

ST goals (after exams):
1) Work- earn money
2) Havaianas
3) Beach bag ($49)
4) Secret

I think thats all I have right?
That would probably add up to $110.
My expenses that is.
Okay I needa work! :)

Did I mentioned I use my pay to get mum a pendant?!
I think it's really pretty! I like! :)
And I kinda splurged on something else as well, to replace an old item! Haha.

Maybe I'm a bit sore cos I can't join bff and Stephy at the hotel.
Or maybe I'm unhappy cos I can't go THERE.
Okay nvm, I must go and wash up and loosen the ponytail on my head.

National day parade was not bad la.
Watching on teevee and at the bay itself are totally different experiences.
I only enjoyed the parade this year.
So sad, I can only watch this year's from the teevee.
Nevermindddddd.
(I think last year's was more impressive though)
But I am impressed by Nathan Hartono!!
I've seen him sing live before, I guess.
Probably during the times when I was involved in SECDC?

Sincere apologies, if you find my useless rantings boring lately!
Bings I am not wearing contacts now, haha, even then, I wasn't!
Blobzz Yepyep! I've seen it! "Dan dan" (He is super adorable!!)
Steph HAHAHHA YES I KNOW THAT RYAN! -.- In fact, I recognised him when we first entered. I know he's from mpss cos I was from there? LOL! But I don't think he recognises me ah! haha!

Good night and God bless you all!! :)
8:23:00 PM