Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, August 22, 2008
Fireworks and LOVE! :P
Hahahaha, found this old photo!

Ahh, okay how do I describe today?!
Very nuah, as usual. The fact that my exams are finally over and I'm free for 7weeks hasn't sunk in yet.
But I had truckloads of fun today!
All thanks to my love gang! :-*

Went to school today. Met Glenn at the bus stop.
Slept on the bus -.-
Met Sharol to pass BFF's m)phosis bag for repair.
Went for exam!
Saw Junjun! And Clement! Ahh I miss Jun so much! :(

In the end Jun and Clement left earlier than me sia! LOL
So called Vanny, met up with my fave girls.
Lunched with the gang- Kim (birthday girl), Vanny, Clare, Joeline, Claudia, Derek, Sam, Benedict, Aaron, Clement and Ivan!!
Hahah, so happy ah! Finally get to have a proper meal with my classmates!!
We had dimsum buffet.
SUPER FILLING LA!! And that Derek Koo go and ge kiang order so much fried stuff -.-
In the end also wasted food :X
Dared her to go up the stage and stay there, while we sang birthday song for her!
Dare passed, very good girl!
You're legal now! *hugs*

Met Carmen, Marcus and Yusong and we surprised Kimberly with her presents and some party poopers!
Shiok shiok.
Clarene had alrdy left as she was meeting Clas.
Vanny left after the surprise to meet Ks. Movie date sia! :P
I hung out with the class somemore and witnessed some crazy acts, including getting entertained by Aaron and his antics!
Very hilarious! And I don't understand why Aaron keeps grinning and laughing about! -.-

Arranged to meet BFF, Stephy and Dean for fireworks.
Apparently Claudia has the tickets la!! Aiya she lucky bum got the good view :P
While I had to shuffle through the crowd! LOL

Met BFF at Cityhall, this bbh made me walk all the way from Suntec back to RC SC and back again, cos she thought RC was Suntec -.-
Haha, but its alright, EVEN THOUGH YOU MADE US GET CAUGHT IN THE HUMAN JAM BACK TO ESPLANADE :P
Anyway, BUMPED INTO BELLAMY OON! I was like: *waves* and he waved back! Haha, he must've gone there to get a good spot for fireworks.
Bumped into Clarene and Classandra at Citylink la! So happy! Hehehe. What happened will not be revealed :P

Dinnered at BK at RC with the lovebirds and met Charmaine.
Got to the waterfront and parked outselves at a relatively good spot.
I thank God for good samaritans who offered us scissors and a garbage back for us to shield our bums from the wet floor.
There were ugly Singaporeans, but its okay.
Anyway the firework's gorgeous la! Seriously!
I never regretted going there and battling the crowd man!!
Yeah if you know me, you'd know its a big sacrifice cos I absolutely hate crowds and hate squeezing with them.

Anyway, today's a fulfilling day.
1) Changed my **** (thanks Van, for accompanying me)
2) Dimsum buffet!
3) Fireworks!
4) BUT I COULDN'T GET MY $9 *** from Dot Perks! :(

CANNOT WAIT FOR TMR AH!!
And last but not least:

BLESSED 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YOUJIN AND KIMBERLY!!!!! :D

--
So much stuff lined up, God please continue to sustain me on Your strength!! *much love*
Chari Heehee, I love it too!! It's very bubbly and it lifts my spirits! So when you're sad you should just imagine dancing with the dinosaur!! *Love*
Mekoh Hahaha, cos my other friend used to tag as Brownie! Aiya you just tag as your name la! Easier for everyone! :P
Ernest LOL who asked him to prank me! :P
Chari Hehhe, nope not climbing, but I WANT TO GO CLIMBING SOON! Yeah I think we are gona have a climbing outing (youth one), and no your bones wont break if you don't lose weight before I climb, you just need the right technique and a zai belayer! :D :D *points to yours truly*
Sheila Haha but it was funny lor!!!! :)

Goodnight and God bless you all!!

11:32:00 PM