Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, August 29, 2008
Back and still very excited!
Say HELLO to Instructor Carissa! :D (Photo credits: Yao Xing)

I'm back, and I shall blog!
Some funny titbits:

chanqingyuan says (11:23 PM):
canberra sec??
is that
even a real school??
it just makes me think of cranberries
hahahha
ok
sorry thats besides the point

Hhahaa, COS I WAS TELLING HIM I MET TWO PEOPLE FROM CSS WHO KNEW MY CHURCHMATE CHARISSA!!
It's hilarious cos Xiaowei kept asking me on Monday if I knew Jeremy Hee, but apparently Kendra's the one who's really close to Jeremy. And apparently my very own sister knows Jeremy as HEE HOR HEH also -.-

Okay, I'm really glad I went for the camp becos:
1) It's an eye-opener for me
2) I made new friends!
3) I got some really sweet positive feedback from my campers from BT
4) I MET MY COUSIN'S COUSIN - Joshua Neubronner!
5) I MET TWO GUYS WHO KNEW CHARI LEE :D

Ahh, when people say I'm pretty, I get shy o.O
Cos technically I'm not that pretty, just average, but yeah.
My campers called me pretty la! They are really sweet, though they gave me a relatively hard time, but the girls really made my day la.
They really warmed my heart by their sincerity. I like! :P

I really love interacting with the younger ones, but sometimes I don't know what to do with certain people.
But afterall, I have handled my cousin before, and my cousin is really not easy to handle!

Campfire was a blast! I love camps like that!!
Really enjoyed myself that night!
Had to tank until the wee hours of the morning la!
Sentry duty with Yao Xing.
Slept at 5 and woke up at 7:11am.
Somemore some baabaa bluff me say its 7.30 la -.-
But my phone was just beside me heh! :)

Didn't attend worship night in the end cos I zonked out on the sofa.
I'm hungry but I kinda lost my appetite.
Clearing out some old photos that should not be left in my phone.
Estelle WILL be next!

Estelle's a really great companion!
THANK YOU THE "BLESS-ER" who gave me Estelle!

Ahh okay, I got tons of stuff to do!
Gah anyway, my friend is VERY retarded!

chanqingyuan says (12:09 AM):
then why do you always go "HAHAHAHAHHAAAHHA"
when you talk to me
i kept picturing a T-REX laughing whenever you do
that
lol

-
Chari
Yepyep! I got the booK! But I havent started yet! Hehehe, yeah I'm glad you're having fun too! Aside studying that is, remember God put YOU in peoples' lives for a reason okay! *love*
HG Okie dokes!! See you at the bbqqqqqqqqq :)
Steph Hahhaaha! no leh, I think you look perfectly fine, eh can you send me photos instead, I can't kope from your blog ah!

Okay, goodnight God bless! Long day tmr!

11:26:00 PM