|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 This ends once and for all!
Loving the simple pleasures of life.I've been eating lots of stuff lately. Put it bluntly, pigging out. And I'm gona have my Becos somebody nice owes me icecream again :P I'm now eating brownie which Clarene baked for me. It's super yum la. Summary of my day: Super cannot wait for xlbs! I hope I don't get sore throats arh! Cos my throats been really dry and all these days! And daddy just came home! HAHA! Well, woe to those anonymous taggers! Even though you don't leave your name and if you mean me well, at least leave your name right? Anyway I am not so much bothered anymore. Whoa this is super cool, I can tag on my cbox from cbox itself too! :) Not bad not bad... Mekoh Erm.. Okays. I'm so tired. You better start sleeping early too! Anon (IP: 121.7.184.22) Eh, I think I reply you below la! Stop blaspheming! Anonymous1 (IP: 202.156.137.70) That's the problem. haha I have lack of resources so I can't possibly track whoever's reading. But if you please, leave your name la. - Based on my limited knowledge on the truth, all these replies are my observations and speculation. To Anon (IP: 121.7.184.22): the girl who impersonate you should be someone call Ker- ssandra or something? Thank you for your mouthful of information but I am not interested in people who "change" their IP addresses just to backstab their "friends"
You're contradicting yourself, you wanna tag and be helpful, learn to BE SPECIFIC! FYI, I do not know Joanne or Agnes nor have any connections with them at all before this. Save your comments to yourself please, I don't appreciate you tagging "I believe.. I believe..." BE CERTAIN OF YOUR FACTS BEFORE ACCUSING PEOPLE! People can sue, you know? Slander, malice and defamation etc, the list goes on.. Agnes doesnt seem to have a tagboard. if you are reading this, be strong cuz i know Ker-ssandra is your good friend cuz you featured her? but some friends are just plain backstabbers, so fu ck her la 1) Are you directing at Agnes when you typed "Be strong?" If you are, and if you're her friend (i.e. know her personally), why don't you just tell her directly? 2) I don't appreciate you using profanities on my blog, you are being sneaky by typing the space there in between. I DON'T LIKE IT! Period.
I don't think it's for you to judge whether she has offended many people or not. And why should you know if she gets spam occasionally? You stalk her blog? Yes let this matter rest, I'm just an unfortunate victim, why do you have to stir up dust by tagging me and giving me all these nonsense? You want peace, you end it now, Joanne's and Agnes' blogs are fine. So leave mine alone too. - I'm going to go out and have fun tmr! 11:07:00 PM
|


Loving the