|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, July 25, 2008 Project Nutz in school! :)
My tummy's showing! I've been eating really alot! I looked at myself in my photos taken yesterday and I'm in awe at the amount of weight I'm gaining! :/
Mummy's really hilarious! I internet smsed her using Sheila's account, and even before I sent the message, she alrdy started the convo with a "Yes sheila :)" I can't help laughing at it! It's getting chilly here at the sports complex. Apparently they're having some even called Project Nutz. Runner's relay thinggi, not my kinda thing, but there's secondary schools involved as well. Project deadlines are looming, more presentations coming up, and my exams are like in 3 weeks time! All in all, I still thank God for sustaining me, and for making the slight headache I had just now to go away! :) Xinhui Yessss! You stay strong also yeah! :) Hope to see you soon! Didn't see you at CCPS open house at all :( That's all for now I guess, got a long day tmr, at church. I want some xlbs soon!! 5:22:00 PM
|

