Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, July 28, 2008
My gorgeous gf plus my cousin! :-*

I'm not exactly in a wonderful mood but it'd pass. Just need to rant abit.
Sizzler for dinner! :) Super yum!
Need better time management from now on.
And I thank God for sustaining me still, even giving me the strength to resist my favorite food(s).

But even then, I have to stop splurging so much on yums cos I'm busy saving up for my bag and another bag and something else secret :P
And I haven't got birthday presents for those who's birthdays are in the month of July yet! :/

Warning: IGNORE THIS PARAGRAPH IF YOU AREN'T IN THE MOOD OF HEARING MY RATTLING!
If something reaaally reaaaally turns you off, then move away from it!
You say it's a choice, yes it is a choice but you can choose not to be hypocritical by pretending to put up a false front in front of another person!
I've said it before and I will say it again, you don't have to be hypocritical with me, I DETEST HYPOCRITES! So if you don't like me, don't hang around me, and if you don't like me and find my company annoying, then tell me face-to-face!!
I will make it easier for you too by shutting you out of my life.
Wunderful! :)

And, remember, DON'T JUDGE HOR!!

Grah, yes I was annoyed.
Anyway! Lydia shared with us her experience with her exboyfriend and stuff.
What would you do if you bumped into your ex and his new girlfriend?
Heh, you can answer via my tagboard! :P
And she also shared w us how her friend proposed to another friend la!
The girl's reaction to the proposal was super classic! :)

-
Met Dan in the morning. Thank God Dan was so accomodative! :)
Missed two buses but still got to school early! heh, but I was half zombiefied.
Met Joanna in the bus, she's still as gorgeous la! :P

Alumni lunched with my girlfriends! Thanks Vanny for intro-ing new dishes to me!
FMGT lect was good good! I want to study soon!

Okay, I wanna do my tutorials alrdy!
Vanny I love you too dear! Eh, considering you all only had one practice to master SDP, I'm in awe alrdy! :) I enjoyed myself too! And thanks for the photo babe!
Xinhui I WANT TO BE ALSO! Actually I'm looking forward to the fun I'll have with the kids, the pay aside la! :P
Stephanie YEAAAAAH but exams are nearing!! *shivers*

edit
He asked her mum if he could go out with her, her mum said yes.
She asked her mum if he had seeked her permission first.
Her mum said yes and she added it was the right thing to do!
:)

I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO! :D
Same goes for marriage proposal, I guess!
/edit

Goodnight and God bless you peeps! :)

10:43:00 PM