Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Bings!

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY UNCLE BINGS! :)

Today's totally eventful though it wasn't that eventful in the morning.
My EBA project is finally completed! Kudos to my fave girls V and C!!
I'm home straight after school today, really tired! :(
But I thank God for letting me ride on His strength once again.
Vanny said: "You don't look tired at all lor, you never look tired before".
But I tell her, the tiredness is internal, not visible! :P

I've got to practice for my presentation on Friday. Have to do exercises on MS Access. I hate that thing! :(
My sister is camwhoring taking lotsa pictures of herself behind me -.-
It's totally crazee! :P
Gosh, and the shutter sound is still going on and on! :/
She's gona kill me after this.

Okay, stuff to do after my shower and dinner:
1) HRM Tutorial
2) MIEC Revision


Pardon me but I need to straighten up my thoughts abit.
Wednesday- Study EBA
Thursday- Rest day
Friday- Start mugging after presentation and xlb dinner!
Wonderful, I have enough time to do my stuff.
But I feel like skipping dinner today leh!
And Alissa just went into the toilet :(

-
Met Jonathan Hwa today, in case you all forgot, he's the guy called Jonobobo in my old posts.
I was too engrossed in my miec revision la, until I didnt see him come infront of me!
Then he looked infront of Esme and tried to see what I was doing -.-
Haven't seen him in a gazillion years!
Squeezed my shoulders and went back to his table.
I met Xavier too! He also gave me a fright la! Must be cos I was plugged into iTunes and engrossed in my micro!

I wanna go to the Zooo! Maybe I'll go to the Zoo one of these days? :)
I wanna watch The Mummy also!!!
And XIAOLONGBAOs! :) On Friday!

I really have been indulging alot!
Control control girl!

I totally cannot wait for my exams to be over so I can work during the hols and afford what I want!!
Xinhui Yesss! I totally cannot wait to work and earn $$$$$$$! :D


My contacts are killing me! Nighties peeps! :)
7:58:00 PM