Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, July 24, 2008
GRAAAAAAH
To obey is better than sacrifice


Time to IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, hello peeps, pardon my picture today. It's totally out of climax but I'm just feeling silly and cranky and very annoyed!!!!
She's right, childish behaviour, time to move onnnnnnn somemore!
Basically today's pretty much wasted. I don't wanna go into details.
Ben and Jerry's yum! :)
Worship seminar was good!
It rained but Brandon's such a blessing! He sent us home again!
I don't feel like blogging liao!
Tmr must wake up early for more project work.
I am feeling the stress.
God help!

Sheila I love you maximum too! Eh, I need to go shopping can you go shopping with me please please? Soon soon, like before next week leh! DIE :(
Mekoh LOL I thought Kai was gona meet yall for soccer mah! Eh, I asked about your protein thinggi thinggi alr!!

And mummy says to the boy: See me! :P

Bye!

11:40:00 PM