Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Flowers died!
Flowers died. So have I

I'm incredibly tired out and irritated by certain stuff.
I find that I cannot mix around with people the way I used to :(
Maybe my interpersonal skills are fading off. (such a pity cos I used to have good interpersonal skills, according to my s4 form teacher)
Or perhaps its just cos I have lower tolerance now for people who gives nonsense ALL the time, or maybe its just both.

However, I am thankful I still have my loyal bunch of girlfriends.
What can I do without them?!

And so I had xlbs and b&js ytd. Super sinful max!
I reaaaally reaaaaally have to cut down on my icecream!
I've been eating it practically everyday it becomes a habit.
BUT I managed to resist it today! *pats myself*

Ytd's youth service was good. Entire thing was talking about love. Agape love! :)
And I thank God I had my voice. At least it sustained me till end of service.
Jem's voice is really game over now.

After ss class today, found out I didn't have confirmation class.
Zoomed down with YJ, Dan, and Kai to vivo to meet my cousin first before going to Sentosa to watch Alissa's performance.
I had superdog! :)
Which reminds me, I left my stuff in Daniel's bag! :(
Grrrrah!
Barely made it in time for NP's concert band perf at the Merlion.
Saw my Vanny over there! :) So happy!
And I got an even bigger shock. Cos Richard (Weeqiang's bro) was there!! HE ISN'T EVEN IN NP!
And I found out he was a guest player! Cos the conductor asked him to play for NP.
He heard about Vanny, from his bro lor.
And apparently, Azri, the guy who was supposed to be my section senior if I had joined band, rmbed my name!!
I never thought he would rmb my name la! Considering I only went for one pract! :/

"Of course I rmb your name!!" LOL! I was really really surprised!
Took photo with Vanny and Alina (cousin!)
Then zoomed off to Images of Sgp to watch Alissa's band.

Apparently two bands played "Shrek Dance Party"
I loveeee SDP!!!! It was one of my favouritest piece in MPSS.
I was kinda looking out for main parts of the songs, but kinda disappointed.
But SAC NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME!

Though they could have been much much better, (I guess they got tired), they were like the best, in my opinion la.
Probably cos I couldn't really hear NP's band properly as I was sitting behind.
You won't get the full sound unless you're infront mah!

Dhoby Ghaut Thai Express for dinner.
Soooo ex la! My poor wallet. I wanna cry alrdy!

Hopefully I have a nice day tmr in school, and a nice buffet dinner after that.
I love eating, but I HAVE to watch my weight alrdy!
Exercise regime!

Xlb again this thurs? :D
Digress: I met Shelly just now! SHE GAVE ME A SHOCK LA! Like, jumping on me when I arrived at SAC performance area. AND SHES GONA RECOMMEND ME! So technically I might have found a job for myself! SO HAPPY! AND ITS A NICE JOB SOMEMORE!!! I can't wait to be a trainer woohooooooo! :)

Sheila You you you? You wanna go shopping w me or what? Or you wanna study w me? LOL! I NEED TO SHOP SOON! BEFORE THURS CAN?!?!?!?! Pretty pleasey!
Mekoh I SCREAM!

Thats all for tonite! Tataaa!
God bless you all
loveeeeelies!

9:43:00 PM