Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, July 21, 2008
And so I didn't meet mummy for dinner as she was busy...
But thats okay.
Frees me with more time to complete my work.
Cos just now I was procrastinating! :P Again.
But I am glad! He has made me glad! :)

Sheila shared some stuff with me just now.
About us having angels behind us watching out for us.
And there are black things too! But the black things FLEE when they come too close to our white angels :D

I wanna get back to my first love.
It's really great to be loved and be in love.

This blog is too public. I cannot blog what I want freely.
Hahaha...

I BETTER GET STARTED ON MY WORK NOW!
And those who've been faithfully reading my blog, encourage me by tagging more often la, please? :)
Take me out and lets get wild! :)
Goodnight and God bless! ♥♥♥
9:22:00 PM