Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, June 27, 2008
Whoaaaaa I'm so thankful I'm still alive!
Yesterday had been a really hectic day for me!
Had two meetings in a day la!
And I totally had a shock once I reached home.

I left my charger in class and my batt died!
Totally couldn't do my work at all.
Thank God daddy picked me from IMM so I managed to finish my HRM project during the journey.

Right now I'm at microecons lecture and I intend to listen carefully :P
I am so thankful that God gave me the strength and at least my school life is working out straight! :)

After school I'll have another HRM meeting. Hopefully I can finish my project today in time for the 1st July deadline.
Should be able to la :D

Then maybe I'll zoom down to CCPS for open house?
I dunno.
Shucks my friend just reminded me my accounting project is due next week.
Have to do it tonight after open house I guess.

Will blog about my wishlist next time.
Meanwhile, does anybody wanna donate to the Carissa-needs-an-ipod-nano fund?
I need ard $280 and I haven't saved anything at all! :)
Drop me a tag or an sms or email okay?
:D

Sheila HAHAHAH thanks! Hmm, you couldn't tag for the last few days? :(
Chanqingyuan LOL! Hahah thanks for tagging! :P
Alissa I am in school now! LOL hahaha :D

Thats all for now. I'll blog later if I have time!
MICROECONS :D
9:11:00 AM