Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008
Whoa it's been such a long time since I last blogged.
I am really inspired to blog but I am just too lazy to type them all out.

It's been so long and I've grown so much!
I don't know where to start so I'll just reply tags first?!

-
Hello Kash, first of all, I'd like to clarify some stuff with you. I do not appreciate you spamming my tagboard like that, especially with all that kinda nonsense. I am not interested in your nonsense and what you have to offer me, because what I have now is more than sufficient for me. You do not have to profess your feelings like that because I will never like you in that way. Please do not pester me like that anymore or else I'll have to cut you off totally (i.e. ban you and delete you forever).

Melvin Thank you Meow for your encouragement! I'm really glad I went for worship camp! You press on too! :)
Ernest Yes! Material needs (or wants). RAH I HAVE TO SAVE UP TO GET THE STUFF I LIKE! *Ipod Nano!
Xinhui hmm thats cool! I'm in the midst of my hols too! Isn't CCPS open house soon?! Lets go help out the band (if they need our help?) Hahaha! :D :D
Jeffrey Mine too! Aren't we in the same school same course? -.- Haha! You wanna come to my church soon?! :D
Heng Guang Okie dokes!
Bings What on earth is so funny bings?! -.-
Ernest Hahha yeah bing's reaction is ultimate la!
Mekoh HELLO MEKOH! eh what eat eat eat! -.- Don't have to purposely announce that I eat alot mah! haha
Blobzz Haha but he looks tiny to me! :P I tagged you!
Alissa, Ernest and Chari Thank you you guys! :D Appreciate it alot!

-

So much happened within the past week I don't know where to start.
But all I can say it: God's good, He's real, and so faithful!
Honestly speaking I was battling with the thought of not going for worship camp few days before the camp.
Okay that later.

Sunday school retreat was rather relaxing! :)
Shopped in town first before meeting the rest in PS.
Bought Shortbread from Marks and Spencer after a long long time!
I have not eaten that in a long time lor!

Met the SS churchies and watched Kungfu Panda.
We were kinda split into two to watch two different shows, Panda and CON- Prince Caspian.
Cassandra stayed for the retreat too! :) Yay!
But apparently we were put with the boys, and my bro really upsetted me cos he was being a pain! Haha.
But actually he isn't so much a pain, I found out I really missed him so I hugged him ytd morning.
Met mum at Taka and went home, then went to SBW for more fellowship! :D

Stayed home the entire Tuesday and got injured moving the heavy black box.
Not my fault okay?! :P Alissa went the wrong way and I fell on the sofa and the whole teevee came crashing on my poor right thigh.
Its bruised, with a cut and it's yellowish now. I thought it was pus, but mum says its my body healing itself internally.
Yes the bruise doesn't hurt so much now! :D

Went for worship camp! Really good.
My thoughts and feelings really fluctuated quite a fair bit, but God's so faithful!
*I'll blog later, I'm going for lunch now*

Waah turned out Isaac only brought back enough for one-person.
Okay nvm I shall continue blogging.

Story cut short, God really reopened my Spiritual eyes.
Theres so much more than just that la.
I'm really glad I went, even though everything was uber rushed and stuff, God saw me through!
And though my confidence wasn't there and I got really down and stuff, His joy filled me to the brim after that.
The presence of the Holy Spirit was really so intense la.
I was praying in a way I never thought I'd pray like that before during altar call.
Andrew Yeo's really annointed!

Stuff that I learned/I got reminded:
5 things Passionate People do- John 12:1-8
1) They always give their best in excess (v3)
2) They don't care about the opinions of others (v4-5) However, this doesn't mean that they are selfish and oblivious to their surroundings.
3) They leave behind a scent/fragrance and impact their atmosphere (v3)
4) They have an anointing to help bring people to Christ (v7)
5) They leave a legacy for others to follow
-

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart
Psalm 139:13-14 For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

ONLY GOD(/God's love) CAN FILL THE EMPTINESS (the void)!!
Young people often backslide when things aren't going right.
God knows our substance even before we were born! HE IS ALL-KNOWING!
-

Luke 19:1-10 talks about Jesus and Zacchaeus the tax collector.
v10 says: For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

Zacchaeus' life was transformed once Jesus entered his household, Jesus didn't even preach, He merely went to fellowship and lives were touched and transformed.

WITH A BIT OF KINDNESS, WE CAN WIN THE WORLD FOR JESUS!
Do something for Jesus, see things through His eyes, not ours.

True compassion will put LOVE into action!
God's promise to us in John 10:10- The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full!

HAVE LIFE ABUNDANTLY! :D
-

There is power in what you speak!
"I am not a legend! I am a spaceship!"

I am not what the world perceives me to be, but what God sees me as.
Thus I do not have to bother about the bad stuff people say about me on earth! :D
-

I hope whoever's finished reading this will be blessed by my small sharing.
I can't possibly blog out everything, its amazing and I can't fully put it out in words.

Met my groupmates ytd to go scout for some decorations for our stall.
Tekka mall's such a disappointment.
Went to bugis for lunch and then to vivo.
I had my free starbucks drink! Thank you Alexo!

Watched Prince Caspian.
I found (or rather Youjin sent me) this really cool website where I can watch movies online! :)
I watched Maid-of-honour there alrdy!
Enjoyed my day ytd!

All glory to God! :D

Will be on hiatus from 18th to 22nd! Anybody needs stuff from Genting/KL?
And any NPclimbers still reading can tell me where camp5 is located in KL?
And Sheila can I borrow your harness? :P

Blog soon! :D
1:36:00 PM