|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Monday, June 23, 2008 No mood to blog. Came back from holiday. I mustn't let the devil bring me down! Flee! To Kash or "Christian" or whoever's been harassing my tagboard: I repeat once again: I DO NOT APPRECIATE ALL THESE THAT YOU'RE DOING! PLEASE STOP OR ELSE I'D HAVE TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION. - Chris Thanks for your encouragement! And thanks for praying over me and prophesizing as well! Xinhui Thanks! I'm back home safe! :) School's back. Chari Yes! devil will attack! Be cautious! thanks girl! Blobzz Heh, I should thank you for the hospitality instead! :) Kai Yes Kai, thanks so much for the prayer and encouragement! I am really encouraged by you! :) Bings Haha thank you Bings! :) YJ Heh! Yeaaaah, thanks for the prayers! Sheila I miss you BFF! Josh Thank you Josh :) Thank you all who've been keeping me in prayer. Please continue to cover me with truckloads of prayer. Its scary how your mood can escalate and downslide so quickly, really sets me thinking. The devil is powerful, though not more powerful than my Lord Jesus. But I still to be cautious la. Word of caution: BE ON YOUR GUARD! Stay close to God and remain prayerful always! When I say stay close, it doesn't mean just doing your qt daily and pray. I mean, really STICK CLOSE TO HIM! Nights! :) 8:24:00 PM
|

