|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, June 06, 2008 Holla everyone! It's been a long long time since I blogged properly. I thank God for sustaining me so much. I feel so much lighter now that my common tests are over. God's faithfulness really prevails! He's been such a wonderful Provider to me! :) - Well, my siblings went to watch Kungfu Panda today. And I got an Adidas jacket! Its red in colour and I'm glad I finally got it in time for my Genting holiday trip and church camp(s). There's so many more stuff I have to shop for. 1) Adidas Sports bag (I need it to be larger than my Nike bag) 2) IPOD NANO- Green (Vanny can get it for me at $280) 3) Slim Havaianas- Nude (my praias left me with a horrible sunburn mark) And I can't remember what else I need. I know I still do want a pair of Birkenstocks. Maybe I don't have to get birks, I can just get a nice pair of going out-going school footwear. I wanna get those pumps from Far East Plaza but I haven't got time to meet Sheila to go there. I need to start saving up really hard cos I really want to get my nano by Christmas :X Haha. Oh well, I do hope that I'll be able to save up enough. - I was just checking out the third book of The Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. (see my wishlist) He wrote the books Eragon and Eldest. And I found out yesterday that it wouldn't be a trilogy anymore as there's so much of the story that's yet to be unravelled. Thus, the third book is BRISINGR (which means FIRE) and it would be released on 20th September (Jasper's death anni) Hopefully I'll be able to get it when it hits the shelves! :) - That aside, Cheryl Soh, Sheila and I visited Stephanie Tai on Wednesday at the hospital. Dylan's really tiny and cute! :D We bought this barney balloon and Steph told us that Jordan had been eying it for quite some time alrdy! :) Yay I'm glad we got the barney one! :) Haha I don't really have any more motivation to blog anymore. I'll update tmr or sth! :) Bings Hahha alright thanks! :D Xinhui Thank you so much dear! Hope you're enjoying yourself now. Holidays too? :) Vanny Heh Vanny! I CANT WAIT TO GO OUT AND PIG OUT WITH MY TWO LOVELY BABES! (you and Clare) Melvin Thank you Mel! You shine for Jesus too! :D Alissa HAHAHHA who wants to think of you! heh :) I'm so happy I got a new jacket! *Esmeralda has a tracking cookie from msn in her system, anybody knows if I should just leave it there or start worrying? Nights and God bless you all! :) 8:51:00 PM
|

