|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008 Long time no blog! Been really busy these days. Project deadlines looming. I have two projects due this week and next. Well, this week is almost over in about five minutes time. But thank God for sustaining me once again. Wasn't able to go church ytd cos I was at Sheila's sleepover, and I had a concert to attend. Cat High Concert ytd was really good. I love their band sound. So so good, including the primary school concert band. Really impressive! I was most impressed by the Flautist. His triple tonguing is WHOA! And I really enjoyed the encore, but the encore was rather fake. But it was the best! The cherry on top of the cake! :) They even danced la! I really take my hat off to these guys! You guys really deserved the Gold with Honours. However, maybe they should have polished they instruments more. Hehe :P Met my cousin there. I was lamenting to Carmen: Dunno whether I'll meet my cousin leh! The last time I met him at the esplanade concert. And I met YISHEN! Hahaha! He got shocked when I "YISHENNNNN"-ed him. Today, didn't go church either. Something cropped up at home. Did housework. Dinnered with Alissa. Sister time! :P Met Sheila. Had B&Js with Sheila and Sean. Happylicious Sundae is just $6.90 for the month of May only! I want to eat somemore! Whats even better is that it has two of my favoritest flavours- Strawberry cheesecake &cookie dough! Its a three scoop icecream and the other flavour is Chocolate fudge brownie. Icecream, which reminds me. On Thurs, after my school, I went with Sheila and Alex to Island Creamery. And we had nutella icecream! IN A TUB! 500ml! Yumyum delicious! :D Vesak day public holiday tmr. Don't know what are my plans. Gotta zooom off to sleep soon! Extremely exhausted. - Ernest STM hahaha, excuses! Ernest you better stop coming online so often and start revising for your Os! It'd come sooner than you think! :P Blobzz Thats cos you're not a Miss anymore! :D Hehe. I think I get Josh to give you my number directly when I see him in church! Btw, how can I address you? :P Alissa HAHAH wrong coding! dont use my board to spam or test your codes leh! :P Use your own! heehee. Sheila Because we are almost always on the same frequency everytime?! :) Yay I am so thankful for you and Alex also! Thanks for Island Creamery! Hugs! Vanny Good Business! :) good business! I'm really thankful we are able to do our proj easily with stocks available! :D Thank God for Derek and Germaine! Stephanie Yaaayyy! Lets go out tgt again! :P Do our girl stuff! Vanny Yay I'm glad! God's good! :D Good work, Vanessa! Ernest Hahah, YOU should update too! :P you don't update that frequently also! :( Alissa Hhaha Read your bible and PRAY! :P Bings iPHONE is zai but it makes my blog letterings very small!:( and it takes a gazillion years to load when you're not at the hotspot! hahahah! :P Alissa Lollllll! Save money and get it! Want me to check stock for you? What colour you want!? :) - Thats all for tonight! Enjoy your holiday tmr! God bless! B-) 11:55:00 PM
|

