Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, May 05, 2008
I'm feeling rather lazy again so I guess I shan't blog much even though I have so much to blog about.
School's been really really draining.
Projects, loads of classwork yadda yadda.
I really have to thank God that I have a Faithful Friend who's been sustaining me for so so long, even though most of the time I feel like breaking down.

And Joshua finally went to church ytd (and sat)!
Gosh, haven't seen you around in such a long time! Miss you megaloads!

I'm dead broke :(
Summary of my week in school (not in order, random stuff that comes to my mind)
- Finally got to watch my The Other Boleyn Girl, caught the last show! (Thank God!)
- Watched the Ironman, last minute with friends! Not bad la :) Guys can go watch! Very entertaining.
- I can't rmb anything else significant that I did -.-

I'm tired, and lazy to clear out the hard disk inside Esmeralda.
Okay I shall just reply to tags and zoom off to do my tutorials! :D

Random note: I don't like hypocrites and guys who are flirty and crude! >:-(



BFF! I thank God constantly for your love and care upon me no matter what, through trails and temptations! :)

-
Please cover me with loads of prayer please, cos lately I have been feeling really nauseous, and my appetite isn't normal, really don't know whats wrong with me.
So please pray against the nauseousness! Thanks! :)
-

Alissa Your photo not nice meh? lol! -.0 I think it's okay leh! :D
Ernest Yes its short but not ugly! Eh, you sure about the foreign students thing or not? Thats not very fair :(
Yangjun HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH You are making me hungry again even though I don't have much of an appetite.
Sus Oh! Thanks! Yes! You jiayou with school as well! Press on cos Jesus loves you and He'll never abandon you! :)
Sheila Date me sometime! When we are both free! Can't wait for the sleepover! :P
Charissa Thank you for your encouragement Chari! I'm inspired by you, your workload is worse than me yet you're still so positive! Jiayou too! :D
Celine Oh! Whats campers corner?! I want to buy that DIVA! How much did you pay for it arh? :)

Toodles and God bless! :)

7:27:00 PM