|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 Hello everyone! Are you guys wondering why I'm blogging so soon?! Hahah, keep wondering. Anyway, part of my EBA project is done! I have created a blogshop and I do hope you guys (my lovely readers), will go take a look and maybe buy something there! :) Haha, I just need to sell at least ONE item for my project! I thank God for giving me the strength to be able to finish up the posting and the html codes before getting really tired. So, if you please, give me some comments on the blog, but don't tag on the board there (its only for sales enquires), you can tag on my green tagboard here :) Click ECARNIVAL.BLOGSPOT.COM - Woke up late this morning, can't rmb if it was deliberately or not. Missed the early morning lecture. But spent the time at home clearing up my bed and the clothes! Went for HRM lecture really late (the lecture ended -.-) Then went for my last lecture for that day, Accounting. My classmates (all guys) were being retarded la. And today's like the first time they openly talked to me! They are actually really funny people! :D Gerard gave me a kinder bueno! Hahaha. Vanessa offered me M&Ms! :) I srsly need to control my diet man! Wahahhaa. Countdown: 2 days! Can't wait!! :P Sleepover, more yippee(s). I need to maximise my time further. Tmr IE class, after that I still have my ECD meeting @IMM! My grpmates better not bully me man! Hahahah! - Alissa Hahha Don't spam me!!!!! Blobzz Yes you made a photoframe and it's on Sheila's table, as she said! Hahah, when she was in p6? :D Ernest LOL those photos aren't really AGES ago. Maybe 2 months back? hahah I found them in the camera! :P Glow Hello Glow! You are the expressionist! :p Melvin Meow meow meow meow meow! :) Hehe, thanks for your encouragement! YOu press on also! God bless! :) Sheila You've been an awesome friend to me too la! I love you loads! :) Hahah, so cute, you call your teacher Miss Stephanie Chua! :P Josh Hhahahhah whoa once in a blue moon you tag me sia! You also must be positive! Not nice to see you black face! Hahhaa! :) Xinhui Thanks for dropping by! YOu take care too! :D Ernest Yes I agree that everyone needs strength to stay awake in classes, but I need more! =x hahahhaa, you funny la you, dont know i blogged ytd! -.- Alright thats all for tonight, my contacts are killing me! Goodnight God bless you all lovelies! :D 9:59:00 PM
|

