Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
First of all, to all my loyal readers:
Thank you for constantly checking back and probbing me to blog.
Yes, Carissa has the desire to blog, but time simply doesn't permit her to do so :(

But I am so thankful for this time that I have right now.
Just alone time with myself, despite being in a really crowded OurSpace@72.
I have my wmp as my companion while waiting for Stephanie and her (now) boyfriend to arrive from SP to pass me my bag present :D


bings is doing his ORD countdown. said:
oh ya
pls update your blog!
it's getting boring!
(:

Carissa Fan • he says no negative stuff (L) said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! NO TIME!
So my dearest readers, accept my apologies for the lack of updates :)
And let me bring to you, some of the funny pictures taken at my house when the youth came over to celebrate Alissa's birthday!

The wonderful people who came! Josh, Chari, Glow, Marcus Koh and.........
Koh Yangjun!! HAHAHHAHA HE WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE EARLIER PIC I THINK!! :)
Check out Glow's expression when he's concentrating on something! And look at Mekoh! That expression is classic max!
Glow's many expressions!


And Yangjun's candid shots! :)

-

And so, my week's been pretty hectic.
So many projects to do!
But God's faithful, He constantly sustains me without fail!

However, I still have prayer requests! Please cover me with prayer thanks! :)
1) To be able to control my tongue so that whatever I speak will edify others and not tear others down.
2) Strength to stay awake during classes.
3) Peace to be able to handle difficult situations in the way God wants me to react.

Projects are seriously drowning me, help! :(
Year 2's like way more tough than Year 1, and I really don't wana sink in this competition.
I need God's supernatural powers, I need wisdom! I need to complete my projects!

I suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore! LOL.
Hahah, pardon me, I have no urge to blog alrdy, cos I'm getting tired too! Rah!

Felicia Hellooooo! I miss having classes with you too! :( Rah, and I still haven't got to bake with you and LJ yet! Haahhaa!
Sus Thank you Sus, for those words of encouragement! Carissa amplifies them back to you! Take care yeah? God's plan is wonderful and good! :)
Stephanie No Stephanie! I am not pregnant! Hahah but I see pregnant girls in np leh! And I put you in Elsewhere cos I don't have another place to put you! (Maybe I change the title to something nicer than "elsewhere") :p
Ernest "coastal indo" friend! Wahahhah! Okays. BB is sinful but nice to eat! :D
Sheila HAHAHHAHA! Your statement about Steph is really funny! :P
Heng Guang What ego? Where got?! -.-
Leonora Hello cousin!! When are we meeting again arh? :D
Blobzz Yes, Sheila and Stephanie are my age! Haha you found my blog! :D
Sheila Sheila thinks shes THAT old, but I am not THAT old, though you're just a few months before me! We're still young okay?
Blobzz Hehe, it was such a pleasant surprise when I heard Sheila knew you too. She even showed me the photoframe you made for her! :D

Can't wait for Stephanie and Smelly to arrive so that I can go home and REST :)
Thank GOD for wonderful girlfriends like Sheila and Steph, Vanessa and Clarene, Lijun and Charissa!

So long! :D

3:45:00 PM