|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 Hello everyone! I decided not to do my ECD online quiz as I'm afraid I'll rush through it and not do a good job. So I guess I'll do it later or tmr! :) Ben&Jerry's Free Cone day ytd! Met Sheila and Josh, went to novena, got my icecream and dinnered :D COOKIE DOUGH! I want more! :P So yesterday was a relatively good day. Except that I had pangs of stomachache -.- I saw Sus walking across the road to the bus stop (on her way to school from pp) in the morning! While I was on the bus! Haha! Vanessa and Clarene are really one of the best God-sent friends in my class to me! And I'm alrdy thankful that I have one similar class to them this sem! :) Hopefully next sem we'll all be together. Tmr's a public holiday. Labour Day. No school for me! Will be going for Chs's family day outing to some of the ulu places in Singapore (which I have gone before with family) I wonder how the turn-out'll be. I think "The Other Boleyn Girl" may not be showing anymore. Hopefully I can watch it later :D Alright so I shall post photos for you all (from my phone camera!) Eons ago during one of the Good Friday Production rehearsals ![]() L: Alissa eating her McDonald burger for dinner! R: Carissa's self attempted plaits after a very long time not tying plaits :D Random photos from Outings ![]() ![]() L: Outing with Sheila and Stephy at Plaza Sing! M: Sheila and a very flushed Carissa at Vivo rooftop R: Alissa and I at KFC Kallang for dinner with family! :) ![]() ![]() Hip Diners (Billy Bombers) at Cineleisure! Yummy! :D ![]() ![]() L: Pop-up Spidey Card I found. Very interesting! M & C: Alissa and I at the bus stop last Sunday! :D ![]() L: Sus and Rapunzel at Mum's office (SP) ![]() When I was bored in class! Isaac's birthday dinner at Jumbo ![]() ![]() ![]() Churchmates with Short hair! ![]() Dinner with mum when my special dinner was cancelled! ![]() ![]() - I gotta zoom off to school alr! Didn't realise how late it actually was! Grr! Sheila YESSSSS our first convo! :D yay! eh, the other boring girl is not screened anymore I think. Lets watch something else next time! YJ Singapore Flyer is expensive! Gosh! haha is YJ gona sponsor all of us? :P If so, I'd gladly go! :) Basil I DONT PLAY LAN -.- Hahhaha! Ernest Why not? Haha, its too bad no one tagged. Hmm chocolates! yum! We can go chocolate shopping tgt! :D Thats all for now, toodles! :D 9:38:00 AM
|



.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)