|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, March 21, 2008 You have just proven yourself unworthy of my trust. WHY HAS EVERYONE STOPPED BLOGGING?! Maybe I should close down my blog too, since I don't really have the mood to blog and I don't know who ever reads my blog. And I also don't want any Tom Dick or Harry to read my rantings. Bet my friends have all abandoned my blog. Not that I'm complaining :) Today was pretty alright. No mood to blog. Shall just rant whatever that comes into my mind. Whatever you adults will say, I'll just take it as it is. And since thats the only way I can, I shall follow, and obey :D But my faith in God will never waver. I'm gona put all my trust in Him, and no one will bring me down that easily. Its okay if I don't have friends anymore. Its okay I don't have Joshua as my boyfriend anymore. He's a great boy, but I guess we both aren't ready yet. Its okay if the whole world abandons me. I will just continue to read my Bible cos thats my ONLY source of comfort. So go away, you hypocritical friends. I do not need you all to apologise to all the stuff you have done to me. Yeah, I know I have an attitude problem myself. Just let God heal me k? Don't need all your care and concern. I'm fine and I'll be fine because I alrdy have ALL the love I can ever have. - Suddenly I miss school so much. I'm so tired of this long holiday. And all the stuff I'm facing. The people I keep seeing (not that I don't like yall) But I'm so sick of being a teenager can?! Feel like just fastforwarding my life till I'm in my twenties. Like Click the movie like that! Hah! I miss my poly best friends, Vanessa and Clarene and Lijun. I miss Sheila loads. We've been too busy with our lives that we don't talk to each other. I cant wait to work somemore. I'm having this throbbing headache that doesnt seem to wanna go away. Maybe I'll just pop in more paracetamol later :) Joeline Heyyy! holiday's been pretty lousy. I cant wait for school la! Miss you all so much! :( - I think you guys are focusing too much on stuff that doesn't really need so much attention and neglecting the rest. Hello this is a whole group to care about? There are so much more problems and you all are just wasting your time and energy on simple stuff. - Find it tough to trust people alrdy. I'm gonna be on my guard from now on. Don't expect me to open up to anyone so easily! You have ruined me in the most horrible way that you can never imagine. In case you guys are wondering whats between Josh and I now. We are still both deeply in love with each other. Full-stop. From now on, the ring will be on me no matter what :) Goodnight and God bless! 10:15:00 PM
|

