Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, March 30, 2008
Okay, yeah I don't know why I'm blogging now.
Just got the urge to blog.
And considering I didn't blog properly ytd.

Gosh, I realise how emotional I've been sounding these days.
My blogposts also screams it all!
What on earth is wrong with me?!?!

Haha, seriously, sometimes I do miss the old Carissa.
The loud, hahaha Carissa, the positive-thinking Me.
Where on earth am I?
No, maybe I've drifted to Venus or something.
Where in the universe am I?!

Goodness, I so don't wanna stay like that!
Having a great big headache now!
I need my rest.

My dad surveyed my face today.
And he said, that I was looking more like a PANDA -.-
Like seriously, of all he could say, he chose to say I look like a panda, and he also emphasized on my eyes -.-
Goodness!
And immediately my sister and I arrowed him back- YOU ALSO!
Hahahaha, yeah, then he started babbling away and stuff.
My dad's so cool and funny!
But when he starts babbling, theres no stopping him (although most of the things he babbles makes sense!)
He'll just yada yada away until he feels pleased with himself! Haha.
Sister got a taste of it today when he picked us up from Suntec to Tpy.
Alissa said she wanted to get contacts.
And daddy went around telling her all sorts of stuff.
I was trying to look nonchalent.
Cos daddy didn't realise I was wearing lenses! :P
Ahaha!

Sooo, today was open sunday.
As usual, we were late. Cos Alissa spent long preening herself in front of the huge mirror -.-
LOL! okay, and I was stuck with hanging the clothes again, yes again!
Then left the house. Mum cabbed us to church then she went for her exhibition.

Open sunday, watched veggietales :)
I neever get sick of watching those again and again cos I'm so in love with Junior Asparagus.
And I love to sing-a-long to their silly songs! :D
Love it!

Lunched with the youth, sat with the girls at kompeng.
It started raining reallly heavily!
Then, my siblings and I left for Suntec while the rest went to watch the boyz play footballz!
Hahaha.

Helped mum, gave out flyers.
Starbuck-ed with Alissa.
Left Suntec.
Dad called saying he cld pick us.

Nuahed in tpy with Alissa till dad came again after Isaac's swimming lesson! :)
Dinnered at JS Block 1 Market.

Came home, and here I am.
Okay I'll try to chop chop abt yesterday.
What did I do ytd?
I stayed home.
Taught Isaac. Not easy but thank God he was rather cooperative.
But rah! Could have done so much more la!

Decided to bring siblings to tpy for dinner for a change.
Went to koufu to eat our "main course".
Then zoomed to macs for our dessert and fries! Hahah.
Super unhealthy. Mummy tsk-ed us when I told her about our dessert.
Bumped into Shaobin.
Ended up in the library.
Borrowed three books.
Not gona go into the details.

I think I should start sleeping early from now on.
I cannot go on with this kinda lifestyle.
Mum's worried about me, and dad's alrdy complaining abt panda eyes -.-
Hhaahhahaha!

Sus Yes thats true! Afterall yall always going Sentosa! haha! :) Yeah that was what I thought when I saw you all there. Really pleasantly surprised to bump into yall there la! You kept smiling somemore! :P
Deci No one told me la. I just assumed! Haha, Im the Queen of Assumption. Sometimes my assumptions get me into trouble, but I find it so hard to quit. Rah. Lets go out tgt sometime! ;D

Okay, time for bed! toodles!

Goodnight and God bless! :)


*I see more photos I can upload from outing with Sheila and Steph! :D Hehe, guess I'll upload them tmr! :)
11:03:00 PM