Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, March 21, 2008
Okay, I was wrong to post the earlier post saying no one ever reads my blog.
Cos my blog stats tell me otherwise.

Anyways.
The reason for my earlier post, okay, I cant explain why I blogged that cos I don't know why I blogged that?
And I got four tags immediately after that.

I'm just disappointed that someone whom I really trust told others to "ignore" me.
And some others were "judging" about my relationship with Joshua. (I don't know whom cos Sus didn't tell me)
Plus my mum's just asking me to go sleep early and stuff when I haven't finished my work!
And she confiscated my phone again for goodness knows what reason!

BUT WHATEVER!! She can take my phone for whatever reasons she wants.
I DONT LIKE HER BEING SO POSSESSIVE AND ASKING ME TO SLEEP COS SHE CLAIMS SHE WANTS ME TO HAVE NORMAL SLEEPING TIMINGS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting angry!
But I have no right to get angry at my mum I guess.
She cares for me, yeah.
And I should obey her cos she means me well.
Okay I shall just go sleep now.
Goodnight God bless!
Cant believe how hard I'm banging on Esme now.

Gab Yeah thanks
Chari I miss those old times too
Rena I don't need that much care and concern from them anymore. I realise I have been very very childish and I wanna be independent. Yes I know the consequences of my postings. Don't worry, whatever it is, I will bear responsibility. Afterall, these are all my feelings, not necessarily true? Yes I know I will understand when I grow older. I really wanna be old right now. But its impossible.
Fel Thanks dear. Never update cos I haven't had the moood to update lately! Thanks :)


Okay, I have simmered.
I am going to talk to my Daddy right now.
Commit everything into His loving hands.
All else doesn't matter to me anymore!
Goodbye! :)
11:49:00 PM