Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, March 09, 2008
My thoughts and feelings for the past two days.
Roller coasterish.
Not gona blog it out.

Anyway, I really wanna eat ben &jerry's icecream.
Must be cos I ate strawberry cheesecake ytd.
It was good la!

Youth ytd with the BBBBBB boys.
They all look so young la.
The adults took over that day.
Its good cos it leaves us youth a day off.
Dinner was at Bena's place.
Jap curry, shiok!
But didn't really have the appetite.
Partially cos I was snacking while cooking and ate strawberry cheesecake.

I CRAVE FOR ICE CREAMMMMMMM! :(
Josh Tai, can you buy me b&js as promised soon?

I finished reading the book that Susan Tang wrote for ladies that Rena passed me!
Its good la.
I passed it to Mum to read. Hope she finds the time to read it la.
I need revival.
I don't like the vulnerable position I am in now.
In fact, I hate it!
Why?
Cos this is the time I need truckloads of support and love and prayer.
And I don't like to burden people with my feelings.
I hate the position I am in now.
I hate the stuff the devil's doing to get me down.
I hate it when the devil taunts me,
Cos I know I have to run to God for strength and peace.
Not that I don't usually run to Him for those la.
But, I have to ensure I keep my eyes focused on Him, alone, if not my faith will waver.
And I so do not want that to happen.
But I do know that God will not let me bear more than I can't.
So I continually praise and thank Him for being that wonderful faithful God He is.
So much that He sent His only son to die for my sins.

Sunday, totally screwed.
Don't wish to talk about it at all.
Things started going downhill after lunch.
When my sister started bugging to go home.
I need to pray for more strength and PEACE!

And I miss Joshua Tai alot alot! :(

CALLING ALL THOSE WHO ARE FREE IN THE MORNING ON GOOD FRIDAY!


Presenting THE RED RIBBON CLUB!!!


Find out the true meaning behind this special red ribbon!
Good Friday
21st March 2008
10:30AM
Chapel of the Holy Spirit Sanctuary
(inside St Andrew's Junior College)

ADMISSION IS FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Interested? Msn me or call me for more details.
Would gladly tell you more!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! :)

-
edit at 1133pm
mood: okay, alright, pretty crappy, no more bitching

Finally got a chance to talk to Esmond's sister Esther!
She actually knows two of my coursemates! :)

And Sheila's really silly!
Take a look!

Carissa Fan • Self-mutiliation? says (11:29 PM):
haaha i need to find my $$$$$
*[[ SHEILA!! • there's this awful feeling inside of me says (11:30 PM):
where is it?
Carissa Fan • Self-mutiliation? says (11:30 PM):
i dont know
if i knew i wouldnt need to find it
oh HAHAH i can blog that
Alright, I'm gona zoom off to sleep!
Goodnight God bless everyone!
/edit
6:49:00 PM