|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Sunday, March 23, 2008 I LOVE SURPRISES! :D But no, I didn't get any nice surprises today... Except for a very bad case of cramping!!!!! RAHHHH, I hate it when my cramps come and disrupt my schedule. Hurts so much la! Couldn't even walk properly at all! And up till now, its still pulling, and pulling... Today's RESURRECTION SUNDAY! Service and baptism was good! :) Jaron got baptised today. I'm glad mum forced me to church despite my inability to move around properly due to the pain. My lenses keep getting stuck to my eyeball! Its so annoying cos I keep having to spend time ripping them off my eye. The optician ran out of the usual one he gave me, so he gave me this new set which I have never used before! And now I have this problem, of the lenses getting stuck to my eyes! I wonder if I can go get a refund of it la! Rah! Wait till school reopens! I don't feel like eating dinner. I am tired yet I have rested. I am in the midst of hanging up the laundry but I kinda don't wanna do it. I am still having cramps! I needa work tomorrow. I hope cramps won't affect me tomorrow. I feel like playing with a toddler! I wanna buy cookies for Jordan Tai! :( Cos the cookies are so cute. Its tough, not being able to communicate with somebody I love, via msn, email, sms or calls! ITS HARD OKAY?! I am like struggling now? But God will see me through!! However you try to do, YOU WON'T BRING ME DOWN!!!!!!! Basically, no one knows how exactly I feel except my heavenly King up there. And He's more than sufficient for me. I don't need anything else, right now. Cramps, be gone! I smell bread! LOL. Maybe I'll eat bread with nutella for dinner. Yes, that shall be my dinner, after hanging the laundry, and sending a book down for photocopying :D Smile Carissa, smile! :D You are doing a good job! Stay positive! Aller aller! - I miss climbing so so much. The youth's going to Sentosa on Saturday. But Alissa has band practice! So I guess, if I go, I will go together with my sister. Which is like, in the afternoon :) Then maybe I can go vivo to shop while waiting for Alissa. And go disturb Alexo at Starbucks if he's working there that day. Okay, Alissa's toasted bread smells soooooo good! But my tummy's not ready for dinner yet! I am NOT gona gorge! :) I shall post pictures today to make myself happy! Be prepared to see unglam photos of me. I just wanna make myself happy! :D Esmond Yeaaaah! I know my blogposts are getting more boring cos I don't know what to blog about! But i love reading other's blogposts! You dont know how happy I get when I see people update, especially if I have not read that person's blogpost in a loong time! :P Ernest HAHAHHHHAA! I think I won't put that security code la! For starters I don't even know where it is on my phone! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Ernest! I really treasure our friendship, even though sometimes my actions don't prove it! PICTURE TIME! :) Gah I lost my entire uploaded folder from my phone! Cos I transferred the whole PC suite to my external hard disk! RAH GONE! okay I'm going to sleep soon! 6:38:00 PM
|

