Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Holla loyal readers of Xinnn--green!!!!!!!!!
I wanna blog my wonderful tiring day out! :)

I earned my first paycheck this holiday!!
Sixty-five dollars, a full day's pay.
It was an archeology trail at a certain secondary school :)
(school name and further details will not be named to protect details of trail)
I was in charge of one of the most fun stations :)
Fine, messy but fun!

It was good interacting with the kids youths
I really miss my peer leading days in MacPherson (pronounced as MAC FER SON, Joshua!)
Lijun's leaving Singapore tmr to visit her sister and bro-in-law and niece!
I'm sad, I hope she comes online so I can continue to talk w her! :D :D
It was really tiring, but good, cos the fruits of my labour was seeing the satisfying feedback forms I get from the kids!
Really really made my day!

Dinnered out, had fun.

Fulfilling meal! :)

I am home and showered and nice!
I am happy and I have to work tmr.
Okay, I wanna go sleep soon!
Tired!

Ernest Hahahha Sorry I cant help you when your msn decides to change its default language to cheena! :)
Charissa Thank you dearie! You have to stay strong too! The Joy of the Lord is YOUR STRENGTH! YOU press on as well! Love you! *Hugs* Thanks for the prayers!

*I'm thirsty! Must be the Fish&Co drink! :(
Goodnight God bless! :D

Once Again!
CALLING ALL THOSE WHO ARE FREE IN THE MORNING ON GOOD FRIDAY!

Presenting THE RED RIBBON CLUB!!!

Find out the true meaning behind this special red ribbon!
Good Friday
21st March 2008
10:30AM
Chapel of the Holy Spirit Sanctuary
(inside St Andrew's Junior College)

ADMISSION IS FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Interested? Msn me or call me for more details.
Would gladly tell you more!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! :)
10:23:00 PM