|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 Heyho! Stayed at home, pretty much a boring day. Terrible mood swings, but whatever. Helped mummy sort out documents on the table. Rah so messy and dusty! Theres a bAoc meeting tomorrow. But my Clarene and Vanessa arent able to make it, I don't feel like going alone. Talked with Carmen Chan a little while online just now. Haven't chatted with her in a loooong time. Might meet up on friday with her for lunch or something. IF mummy allows me out of the house. Mummy's really busy with her company and stuff. And I just feel like nuahing at home, enjoy my holiday. But I don't seem to be able to do that :( Maybe I'll pack and junk whatever clothes I don't want anymore. My wire mesh and cupboard's getting way too messy for my own good! Okay that does it, I'm not going anywhere tomorrow. I will stay home and pack my clothes. I will sort out the clothes that I might wanna wear, those I can't I'll discard. And change my bedsheets tomorrow. Don't be LAZY, Carissa!! Lazyness does not come from God! Okay, I'm gona rest, tired! Ernest Show me sometime Ernest! Is it in your phone?! If so, show me on Saturday okay!? :D Esmond Hahaa THATS NOT MY CAKE! It's Charissa Lee's cake! :D I miss snorkelling I wanna go beach again! PULAU REDANG!! Alissa Thank you! *shy* Why your friend call you lesbo? thats not really fair la! -.- Tell her you dont like it? Beryl Hello Bell! When can we meet again?! I WANNA GO REDANG LAAA! (wanted to post my favorite photo, but nevermind) Goodnight and God bless everyone! 10:55:00 PM
|

