|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 CALLING ALL THOSE WHO ARE FREE IN THE MORNING ON GOOD FRIDAY! ![]() ![]() Presenting THE RED RIBBON CLUB!!! Find out the true meaning behind this special red ribbon! Good Friday 21st March 2008 10:30AM Chapel of the Holy Spirit Sanctuary ADMISSION IS FREEEEE!!!!!!!!! Interested? Msn me or call me for more details. Would gladly tell you more!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! :) - Hello world! It's been a long time since I blogged eh? God's been faithful, He has been, and still is, sustaining me! Intro-ed two new songs to the youth. Had problems cos I could not find any of the chords at all. Thank God for Rena! She helped me transcribe during jamming on Saturday! Sunday was BB enrolment day. Stayed in svc and lunched in church. Then had rehearsal. Went off to AMKhub with some of the youths for dinner at ichiban! :) Jem and Danny boy left for Australia that night! It's my sister's birthday today. Blessed 14th Birthday, dear Alissa!!! She had school today. Prepared a small surprise for her at home. Went shopping for her present ytd. Spent the entire day walking around just to look for the perfect present for her. From Citylink to Suntec, to Marina Square (stopped for lunch at Lerk Thai) and then to Raffles City Shopping Centre (where I had my B&Js Ice cream), mrt-ed down to Somerset in a hurry to go to Cineleisure, Heeren, Wisma, and Taka. AND I COULD NOT FIND HER PRESENT AT ALL!!!! I couldnt even find mummy's present for her. Last resort, walked to Far East Shopping centre. Thank God I found what I wanted. Nets-ed it and left that place to hurry down to Raffles place. Found Mt Zion and got mum's present (a pretty NIV zonderkidz faithgirlz backpack bible!) and zoomed down to TPI building to meet mummy, where i finally caught my breath! Hid the presents that night. This morning, rushed to clear up my house then left to AMKhub to meet my Sheila. Met Josh, got cake (Prima Deli Cookies and Cream), lunch (SUBWAY!) and the stuff I wanted for a long long time! :) Got home, zoomed the cake to the fridge! Prepared Alissa's present. Joshua's wonderful idea of putting rubbish (empty plastic) into the Zinc plastic bag, and hiding her wonderful white Zinc bag under her quilt on her bed! Alissa got very excited when she saw the zinc plastic bag! HAHAHAHA! Then she found out it was just rubbish! LOL Urged her to her bed and she got really happy! :) And passed Alissa mummy's present for her. The youth came, namely, Chari, Marcus Koh, YJ and Glow. Cut the yummy cake and celebrated! I'm glad I managed to squeeze so much stuff in this day for Alissa. Went for dinner with family at East Coast Seafood Restaurant! :) Nice nice! Mum just told me the price. Whoa, but I had a good time! I am happy! I shall see if I have photos to blog! Planned my next semester's timetable today! Its a horrible thing to do! So annoying! :( I wish I didnt fail POA in the first place. Waah okay I'm lazy today, shall not blog photos! next time then :) Ernest Glad its okay now! :) Don't anyhow click stuff you dont know next time? haha! Sheila hello sheila! Chari :D Okay! will continue to keep you in prayers! Press on! Jesus loves you! Esmond Yeaaaah! long time no talk to you as well! how school for you? Chari haha you miss my tags is it? :p My tags are getting lesser! Why are there more people visiting and not tagging! :( Tag leh, my posts seriously that boring now is it?! I'm gona sleep alrdy, very tired. Time to throw away my contact lenses! Goodnight and God bless you lovelies! 10:10:00 PM
|


.jpg)

