Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Been busy busy these two days.
Busy playing LOL!
Sentosa with the youth!!

Saturday, went church for rehearsal.
Afterthat, took Shaobin's car to vivo.
Lunched at Superdog.
Bings bought a sunflower for Charissa.
Walked around.
Bings bought Ben&Jerry's Waffle cone for Alissa and I to share.
Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Then I collected my gift from Alex, Starbucks Caramel Frappe I think.

Went to Sentosa via Bings' car.
Met Sus and smallies.

I'm so tired.
Will blog in detail tmr.
I'm tired but extremely happy!

Barnabas Haha her birthday what :D And shes been a blessing in my life, so of course dedicate to her la!
Esmond Yeah its good, I'm gona start sleeping early again. Cannot take it la. Why is everyone wishing me Happy 29th Feb arh?! Whats so special about that day?
Bings No those didnt make you tired. Its the stuff you did in sentosa making you tired -.- and you didnt have starbucks! Your icecream is enough to give you sugar rush :)

Gona sleep early tonight.
I wanna do housework tmr! :)
Goodnight God bless everyone!!
8:44:00 PM