Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Yeah yeah, I know I said I won't blog, but this is too funny to pass.

Raymond The Lion says (12:14 AM):
Dear miss fan, i, raymond lo of S9010XXXX, hereby apologises to u for not answering an extremely important call as i was being a pig.
ok la, appease...
Carissa Fan • heartache, heartbreak says (12:14 AM):
:@

Okay, the :@ face is actually an angry face! Hahaha.
Raymond's reputation is gona drop now, :P
Eh, but Raymond, be thankful I didn't publicize your IC number! :P


And another stupid one! -.-

・c -ř€ŋ¢ę- -CLIQUE-xTER -ßŗØŧĦ€ŗ§- ™ said (12:13 AM):
i shall be the great one to stop first.
Carissa Fan • heartache, heartbreak said (12:14 AM):
great :D
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
・c -ř€ŋ¢ę- -CLIQUE-xTER -ßŗØŧĦ€ŗ§- ™ says (12:14 AM):
lol. extra-awesome
・c -ř€ŋ¢ę- -CLIQUE-xTER -ßŗØŧĦ€ŗ§- ™ says (12:15 AM):
extra-fantastic
extra-fabulous
extra-vaganza
Carissa Fan • heartache, heartbreak says (12:19 AM):
WHATEVER!

Guys are so stupid and nonsensical sometimes,
Eh, Holy Man! Be glad I didn't expose anything you said!
Thanks for helping me with POA btw! :D

Whoa and I have 7 orange flashes now!
I better run! :(

Holyman Very funny! -.- I am not your air stewardess!
Sheila Haha Holy man's Tyetye. Eh, no Heidi doesnt look like jc at all!! :D
Alissa Hehe Thank you :D HZ is getting mischievious la! haha!
Vanessa YEAH I CANT WAIT EITHER! you dont know how much I miss you both VC leh!!!! I am looking forward to FOODIE with yall! eh! Thank you! my cny okay la! :)
LJ Hello yo, you used my tagboard to talk to other people instead LOL! but thats okay! :D

*Studying with LJ and EATING was awesome today! :D :D :D

**Didn't get to take photo with LJ again! RAHHHHHHH!
***Wanna take photo with VC again!!!

BYEEEE!
Goodnight and God bless you guys! :D :D
12:16:00 AM