Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, February 29, 2008
This post is dedicated to my best friend in church, CHARISSA LEE. I'm alrdy very fortunate and EXTREMELY BLESSED to have you in my life!

Photo taking sessions with you are always so so fun cos you love to take photos too! :D Thanks for being there for me and encouraging me sooo much. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!
I pray you continue to stay strong and run to Him in everything you do!
Jesus, be the centre!
I remember clearly you wrote that down in your journal last year.
Keep to that okay?
I love you and thanks for EVERYTHING!!

-
Okay, Mum's forcing me to sleeeeeep EARLY these days and its getting on my nerves.
So whatever la.
Btw I love my nick now.
But I need to change it later. Grr.

Need to pack bag.
Rah, worship night was good.
Kinda disappointed in some stuff la.
I wanna post photos but how to post when mummy rushing me off?!
Okay whatever, I shall just sleep.

See you guys on sunday!

Alissa Yeah yeah, stop the lesbo thing. I'm only romantically interested in the opposite sex. Whatever to them, though.
Deci Yeaaaaah! Tell me about it man! Praise God He watches over us no matter what! :D

Yeah okay, bye.

11:37:00 PM