|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 Someone's getting stranger! Oh well :( Anyway, I AM BACK FROM DINNER!!! Daddy came with us, initially thought he cldnt come. So we ended up eating steamboat -.- Msged Alicia! :) Asked her about her posting and encouraged her also!! Prayer is important! Miss this girl so so much!!! Msged Huimeng also!! Those people appealing, I wish you all all the best also!! I got into BS via Appeal also! Personally I feel the COPs for NP Business Courses are dropping! And it's getting more and more competitive! :( So whoever wants to get into poly, cannot play alrdy! Must work hard! Oh yes, JIANWEN!!! Don't know hows he now. Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother just passed me a letter. ITS A CARD FROM BRANDON TEO!!! Encouraging me!!! Waah! I was extremely pleasantly surprised!! Like, personalised card leh! Totally didnt expect it, and yes of course I am happy now :D He said by the time I receive this card, I would have finished my exams, but no, I have one paper left! Brandon Teo is super cool!! :D - That aside, my yesterday was spent at home, I can't really rmb what I was doing, Stats, revision and more revision! So today's stats paper, it was easy at first! I could do my first two compulsory questions. Then it became trickier! :( I did my Regression, then moved on to Hypothesis Testing, as I didnt study much for Estimation. Lo and Behold, I was stuck at Hypothesis Testing, not knowing what to do!! And whats worse is I am not confident of my Regression answer too!! The questions were just weird. If only I had attempted the Estimation question. Because the marks allocated for each part was lower, and also I knew how to do the first part. Rah! Okay, its over, I leave it to Daddy God's hands! I have to start on my cip later. After I get washed up and stuff. Mummy got a cake from Polar. White chocolate- Fair Lady! Don't know if we are gona cut it later or not! I am so full! Blessed Birthday Mummy! I got to take a pretty picture with her just now. Will switch it to my wallpaper after my exams! :) I am extremely full I don't feel like moving. Okay, I have to get going. Therapy for the eyes (no guarantee, don't bulge) Bought this from cheers, snacked on the way home on Monday, its quite nice la, the paste is sweet! Yeah, funny, but I think my camera was good today, the colour looked good on the phone, at least.![]() I need to check if the YouthGain is working on my skin or not. Not bad la, still flawless even though I'm having my period. Period.![]() ![]() Mummy and I!!! :D Sheila Yes I will, my eyes are precious! I like my cny "basket" bag too! My third aunt (sanyee) gave it to me!! :D Okay everyone, thats it for today! 9:52:00 PM
|




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)