Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, February 16, 2008
Okay some treats for the eye! :)

Before I go into that, I wanna say today's worship was good, and I am so happy that Melvin came! :D
I also went for my very first tambourine class! I like it!
08032008 seems like a very long date from now, oh well.
But God is really good to me, like I said earlier, He is ever-faithful!
I thank God for Charissa and Sus, Alissa and Rena! :D

ANDDDDDDDDDD, I WANNA PLAY VOLLEYBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Strawberry flavored Sundae + Chinese New Year = Very full Carissa, and you see my NP MASCOT over there :D
I HAVE NOT TAKEN A BUS LIKE THAT IN A VERY LONG TIME! :( I was the only one on the bus and couldnt resist taking a picture! (I have a lack of photos of myself)
Fried Rice and Xiaolongbao(s)!!!!! :D:D
This meal is too pretty! :)
Green Tea at Sakae! :)
The salmon that didnt taste so great!
Mummy's workplace. She took my blood again!
Blessings from Lijun, Japan titbits!
Unglam, but who cares, I am a mummy's girl, I love the way she loves and pampers me! :D

Couldnt resist this pict today cos my hair was nice, hehe!
You don't know, but I over-trimmed my fringe unknowingly.

Ray Haha, that was to pay back for your nastiness!!
Hauyee Okie! Keep in contact girl! :D

Have a blessed sunday dears!
Goodnight and God bless! :)

11:06:00 PM